My intentions going forward

Hello everyone, I will continue going forward with Justice Rip and Tear (DOOM x DC Comics) as the book that I will continuously update and there are many things I want to make clear with the book going forward. My intention for the book is for it to be story-driven, not action-driven book as I have before this book, been making action-driven stories.

This is also an issue that goes across all DOOM fanfictions, the doom slayer is always omnipotently powerful and can't be stopped no matter what the villains throw at him and it makes the story extremely stale as each chapter becomes the same as the last one with no goal in the end, its just how creatively the doom slayer could kill his enemies before the author runs out of ideas and has to put the story to a halt.

The issue also stems from DOOM fans scaling the Slayer to be able to beat every single character in fiction and I understand why, a big buff demigod goes around killing demons and the devil with shotguns and machine guns but when accurately scaled, the Doom Slayer doesn't get past green lantern or wonder woman, let alone superman in DC comics.

I love the Doom slayers character, I think he's awesome but I don't want him to be constantly being able to solve problems by shooting his way out of it which is why I wanted to make both superman and the doom slayer or in this case, the son of the slayer physically equal and not to overpower one or the other.

This does not mean I will have doomguy not go on his killing sprees because I want the killing sprees to be rewarding for you guys as the audience if you go through each chapter only for doomguy to have a constant killing spree then it becomes very boring.

Each member in the league has their role so doomguy being more of a tank with a lack of detective skills was my intention for his role so that way, he'll need

I also want to give Doomguy consequences for his killing sprees because he now has to prove himself worthy of being in the justice league or get kicked out or even exiled from earth or any galactic faction that is allied to earth e.g Green lantern Corp.

I want to put doomguy in my story and test his nature to just shoot everything on sight with the world of consequences, especially in DC storylines, even when the intentions were good, there always seemed to have some sort of consequences, especially during this arc to find Jon Kent and rescue him from intergang.

Arcs like these where Doomguy is forced to not pull the trigger or blow something up can create actual tension, now that he is heading to Los Angeles, he is not allowed to shoot whatsoever, even if intergang attack again, he cannot shoot without the risk of his presence being exposed, thus Jon isn't transported to California as he'll get caught.

These intentions of mine are because of the mistakes I had with my transformers prime x doom fanfic and those mistakes I want to correct in this one, there was a lack of equal opponents in my that fanfic and the story was becoming a copy and paste from the TFP storyline so I thought letting that story go was the best move I could make at the time.

I also dropped it because there was a lack of planning for the story and I was already making plans for the DC story midway through the TFP story and the plans I had for the DOOM x DC story were a lot more fleshed out and in-depth.

I am certain that you guys as my readers will enjoy this story for being much more in depth with better lore and I will drop one arc here and that is a war for earth arc which will be an absolute moshpit between the JLA and doomguy against the attackers who I will not name yet as to not give away the story however, that is still another 35-45 chapters away.

Anyways, I hope you guys can understand all of this, I wish nothing but the best for everyone, and have a lovely day.