Chapter 10-Hunt or hunted

***

---Port of San francisco---

Doomguy and Superman walked out to see the gigantic port, thousands, maybe even ten thousands of cargo crates were stacked across the area with civilian and armed personnel overlooking the entire area with all being the national guard.

"How the hell are we going to find intergang in all of that?" Doomguy asks,

"Keep your head down and listen to what they are saying" Superman replies as he scans the area with his x-ray vision, looking for any clues.

Doomguy fired his meathook onto a crane and used himself as a pendulum to swing across to the other stacks of crates and as he landed, he released the meathook as the chain reeled itself back into the super shotgun.

"There is a cargo crate full of explosive material and intergang patrolling on an empty ship nearby, set up explosives and if the van gets here, we blow the ship up and use it as a distraction to swoop in and grab Jon" Doomguy suggests

Doomguy says as he looks over at the ship, with some rust over it as he allows his on board AI to scan the ship, seeing the contents of the cargo and the number of intergang on board it as well.

"There is enough explosives in that ship to blow the port to kingdom come, I go for it?" Doomguy asks with concern.

"If that's the case, get it under your control, they'll use it as a bargaining chip in a stand off" Superman approves Doomguy to do his mission.

Doomguy jumps into the water right next to ship, allowing a slight stealth approach to keep his element of surprise.

His scans reveal that the crate is on the other side of the ship while inside the cargo the bay with thirty intergang patrolling the area.

He uses an open palm strike to create a sizable hole on the side of the hull, as he then uses his other hand to increase the diameter to be large enough for him to walk through.

Doomguy got himself inside, he pulled out his plasma rifle and turns on his night vision to see the rest of the dark unlit insides of the ship, obviously being old and unmaintained from the rust, mold, and cockroaches running across the floor.

"If there's anything these degenerates are good at, it's how good they can make anywhere filthy" Doomguys insults the hygiene and the ability of intergang to keep areas clean.

---outskirts of the city---

Batman and Robin watched from the top of an apartment complex and down at the streets below, the bright afternoon sun removing their advantage of attacking in the dark.

"Father, how can you allow Doomguy to kill but not me?" Robin asks, his background of being a bred killer by the League of Assassins makes killing as natural as breathing.

"The Bat family sticks to a no-kill policy" Batman replied to his son.

"So that's why you won't kill a psychotic clown who's done enough to receive war criminal charges," Robin asks.

"Killing Joker is what he wants." Batman tells him as they both look down in an alleyway as men walk into it.

Batman turns on the detective mode in his cowl, allowing him to listen in on the conversation below.

"Did you hear, Superman's kid is going to cloned by some genetic corporation" The thug said.

Batman waited for a few moments, seeing if there was anything else the goon was going to say to his friend.