Chapter 2

......let's get into the story ❤️

Next day all the boys got up at 5 o clock as they have practice from 8 o clock....but all of them had headache as hangover.... everyone sat together on the living area....when they saw ritika and Anushka they pretended like they are fine or these ladies would smash them up for having drinks....there came Anushka and ritika and glared everyone....Rohit and virat gulped....

Rohit:hi...he cleared his throat...hi ritika...ritika turned to him and glared him....

Virat:Anushka....he literally whispered....

Anushka:don't utter a word....will smash all of you....

Rahul hardik bumrah Jadeja siraj shreyas ishan and shubman were pretending like they didn't hear anything....

Ritika:guys don't pretend...we knew that you guys are hiding ur head ache....the all looked eachother and grinned sheepishly....

Virat gave her a innocent look....

Anushka: now what is that look for....she raised her brows ..

Virat:thala valikudha....lemonade kedaikuma... everyone nodded their heads ..

Natasha:shall I give you two more shots....she came there along with sanjana and rivaba....she asked sarcastically....

Hardik:darling pls.....he whined

Jadeja:pls baby....

Bumrah:sanjana pls babe....

Everyone started asking for it.....the girls sighed....

Sanjana:okay....just stop...she called the reception and asked for lemonade.....

Bumrah:love you....he said Dreamily

Sanjan:hate you.... everyone laughed....first ellarum poi kulichutu vanga ponga....at that time they heard a knock on the door....

Hardik:yes .....there came a room service man with a Bokeh....

RS:good morning sir...this was given for ishan sir in the reception...ishan was confused and surprised and got those flowers.....

Ishan:from whom....he asked really confused....

RS:don't know sir...we were just asked to give this to you..... thankyou...he walked away....

He sat there and saw a letter card in it...

He read it

"Hi sweetheart.... Good morning...keep smiling ur smile looks so cute.....so keep smiling....all the best for your upcoming matches....I love you❤️"-riya

He read it and blushed....

Virat:who is this Riya.....he teased

Ishan:Bhai how will I know....I am roaming with this idiot only...
He pointed at shubman....

Hardik:okay then why are you blushing....

Ishan:Bhai I am not blushing....just happy....he controlled his smile....Riya he whispered...he kept the flowers carefully

Jadeja:guys come lets bath .....it already time....they all rushed to get bathed....

The girls had their tea....while the boys returned one by one.....Rohit hardik jaddu and bumrah arrived first....and took their lemonade from the table....they turned to see Rahul shreyas ishan and shubman arriving ....but samaira was on Rahul back....vamika on shreyas back,agastya on shubman and ashika(Jadeja daughter)on ishan...they all were swaying themselves and somehow got seated with the babies on their lap.....
There came siraj with all the kitbags and got seated....