Chapter 22

........Let's get into the story ❤️

The next morning

Shreyas was sleeping soundly by snuggling his head on her lap....while she was asleep by leaning on the headrest still her hands ruffling his hairs.....and now his fever hass gradually reduced.....
Here everyone arrived one by one in the living area....

Rahul:Harry.....did you see shreyyy.....I have not seen him from the morning....

Harry:no rahhh....I have also not seen him....

Virat:come lets go to his room....he stood up and all the boys followed him.....and when they opened the door.... they widened their eyes to the scene....
Trisha was startled by the door opening sound....and there were all her brothers ....she followed their sight....and noticed that shreyy was still sleeping in her lap.... snuggling into her waist.....she turned red....

Trisha:shreyyy......she patted him slowly....while others smirked at the scene controlling the laughter.....

Trisha:shreyyy.....get up.....she whined....

Shreyas;babe pls.....he snuggled more to her waist... making her close her eyes blushing.....

Trisha:shreyyy......she patted

Harry:trishh....if u r gonna pay him so softly....he is gonna sleep for lifetime snuggling to u.....shreyy.....he patted hard on his shoulders.....

Shreyas:ouch....he pouted....and opened his eyes and he screeched in horror seeing Harry face so close.....he kept his hand on his heart and noticed his surroundings..... Trisha laughed out loud .....and everyone laughed.....

Shreyas:he pouted.....how mean....I could not even sleep in night.... everyone widened their eyes....

Rahul:what do you mean by not sleeping in night.....he widened his eyes....shreyas and trisha looked at eachother and felt embarrassed....and Trisha blushed hard and ran away....while the boys gang fell on the bed strangling him....

Virat:punched his stomach....
What did you do yesterday.....he smirked

Shreyas:guys guys wait...he struggled to speak.....nothing happened like you guys imagine......

Jaddu:then....he raised his eyebrows....

Shreyas:guys I had fever at the night....it was trishh who noticed me and made me eat medicines and full night she was applying cold strips.... that's what I meant....he said in a single breath....

Rohit: nothing else happened...he raised his eyebrows...

Shreyas:bhaiiiii...he whined feeling embarrassed.....

Virat:wait .... WHAT....you idiotic moron.....why you didn't tell us about you having fever.....u useless creatures.... don't you have basic manners to tell us...how are you now....wait let's call our....he groaned....we don't have physio now.....come lets go to hospital.....

Shreyas:Bhai...Bhai....relax....relax....

Rahul: smacked his head.....why can't you open ur mouth and tell us....

Shubman:bhaiii.....are you okay.....wait I will call Sarah....she is in her final year nahh...she knows about this....wait....I will bring her....

Shreyas:guys relax...I am fine....just a little head ache..... nothing more....relax....

Rohit:shreyyy.....u r fine nahh....

Shreyas:I am fine bhaiya.....he smiled

Ishan:it's okay..... shub you call Sarah.....let her check.....