Chapter 45

......... let's get into the story ❤️

Virat:acha...now sit straight and let me do my work....he said taking the bowl of hot water and strips.....

Rahul:virat.....he trailed almost whining.....

Virat:what...he asked confused.....

Rahul:I will ask athiya to do this afterwards nahh.....don't want now....he whined

Virat:and why is that so....he raised his eyebrows.....

Rahul:he looked down pouting......

Virat:Oiiiii......what happened kiddo....he asked chuckling looking at him who was doing antics just like a kid....his kid anyway....

Rahul:it will hurt.....he mumbled looking down pouting.....

Virat:he had the urge to pull his cheeks....but the big brother mode got switched on....does it hurt now....idiot....so it's painful....Haan.....what if we have not found out about this....ohh God.....what should I do with you.....he glared at him

Rahul:Sorry... he said with his baby face....

Virat:his face broke into a smile looking at him....acha now don't be cranky....I will do it slowly....okay baba....he said softly and sat beside him on the bed......

Rahul:Virat pls nahh......he tried again....

Virat:Rahul....he said sternly.....

Rahul:he sat silently hearing his stern voice.....

Virat: smiled looking at him....bacha look at me....

Rahul: turned his face towards him....

Virat:I will do it slowly rahhh.....it won't pain much.....okay.....he said softly as he knows that Rahul when he becomes sick he is so cranky to handle.....

Rahul:okay....he said softly.....

Virat: slowly dipped the strip in the hot water.....and slowly placed it on the injured area.....and pressing it softly.....and immediately Rahul hissed...... shhh....it's okay....he muttered....still pressing the strip on his wound the way it works.....

Rahul:He felt pain there as Virat kept pressing the hot strip there.....and he once again dipped the strip in the hot water and pressed it softly....and this time tears pooled in his eyes with thee pain....and he immediately snuggled his face into Virat neck side hugging him..... holding him tightly.....

Virat:he was sad looking at him in pain..but this will help the swelling to Reduce....he kissed his forehead ruffling his hairs.....and started pressing there....

Rahul:bhaiya...he hissed....

Virat:shhh...it's okay kiddo.....he thought of distracting him.....rahh.....I wanna know about ur love story.....now tell me....where did you meet athiya.....how did u ask her out....Haan....he asked mischievously.....

Rahul:he blushed and hid his face in Virat shoulders.....

Virat:awwww......my baby brother is blushing so much....he cooed teasing him....

Rahul:I am not baby.....he whined

Virat:and I am the president of India....he rolled his eyes....now come on don't change the topic.....tell me how did my shy kiddo asked her out.....he chuckled

Rahul:what should I say now......he tried escaping......

Virat:he raised his eyebrows.....acha....I will ask questions and u answer.....okay first how did you know her.....

Rahul:woh....we met through a common friend in one of the birthday party.....he said smiling

Virat:so was it love at first sight....he asked mischievously