Chapter 39

........ Let's get into the story ❤️
Everyone after their post match presentationd arrived at the dressing room....and the girls were already there....Virat directly ran towards Anushka who was talking with ritika and hugged her lifting her in air.....hugging her tight.... snuggling his face into her neck ..... making her squeal first and later she too hugged him tight.... everyone were smiling wholeheartedly.... everyone cleared their throats teasingly...making the both blush and remove from eachother....he looked at her face which was glowing differently...he kissed her forehead....

Rohit:vi.....we are also here...he teased

Virat:why are you still here.....he asked sarcastically.... everyone stiffened their laugh making Rohit pout.....

Mahi:so should I also go out.....he asked smirking....

Virat:bhaiiiii......why are you supporting that pandaaaa......he whined....

Rohit: because he loves me more.....he added grinning.....

Virat: that's not true....he loves me more....he pouted glaring at rohit.....

Rohit:don't be dreaming Mr.kohli......he twisted his lips....

Virat:Bhai....you it self say him...that you love me more......he pouted at mahi Bhai....

Rohit:Bhai you it self say Bhai you love me the most.....he smirked.....

Virat:no.....he loves me....

Rohit:he loves me....

Virat:no...me....

Rohit:no.....me....

Virat:no....

Sakshi: aargghh.....HE LOVES ME THE MOST......shut up you both....she yelled glaring at them....who pouted looking at her.....

Mahi:shook his head in disbelief......

Harry:soooo.......viii..he strangled his neck from behind......

Jaddu:I know you give everything to vami even before she asks for it....

Jassi:but we didn't know that you will give her a sibling also before she even asks.....he teased continuing the drama....

Virat: widened his eyes blushing.....jassssiiiiiiii......he tried to sound stern...but ended up whining....

Rahul: ooohhhhhh.....some one's blushing I guesss.....he teased coming forward tickling his waist.... making Virat turn red.....

Shreyas: thanks for making us chachu again bhaiiii....he squealed teasingly......

Virat:guys you are ragging me...he pouted controlling his blush.....I am your senior

Shubman:how could we miss the chance of teasing the most aggressive.... world's best batsman.....all the bowlers nightmare.....and topping that you not only our senior...u r our bhaiya...we have all the rights to tease you....he finished his speech with a smirk....

Ishan:bhaiya....you know something bhabhi didn't want us to tell you about this in the field....she herself wanted to tell you.....

Virat:he smiled widely and looked at Anushka who immediately averted her gaze.....

Here girls....

Ritika:nushhh......we are all so happy....she grinned

Anushka:she smiled keeping her hands in her abdomen.....

Sanjana:bhabi look there nahh.....vi bhai is gone today......she chuckled

Natasha:they will be teasing him so much......she laughed....