Chapter 55

.......... Let's get into the story ❤️

The next day dawned with the whole palace buzzing with giggles and everyone working.....the elders are gathered outside looking after the entire work....

Rivaba:guyss.....come now have some tea and then continue......she declared coming to the living area.....

And soon everyone settled on the living area taking up their tea.....

Ishan:he cleared his throat teasing.....sooo shubiiii.....he dragged teasing....

Virat:soooo...may I know why are you wearing high neck tshirt in such a hot summer......he smirked teasing while Sarah looked down blushing.....

Shubman:bhaiiiii...woh...I ...he cleared his throat....I ...like this....haan..I like this colour bhai.... that's why.....he smiled nervously controlling his blush....

Rohit:ooohhhh... really.....he raised his eyebrows....and he eyed everyone....

Shubman:looked at them suspiciously gulping.....he smiled sheepishly....soon something striked him and he widened his eyes....

Virat:indicated everyone and Shubman started running and all of them ran behind him.... making the girls facepalm shaking their head in disbelief.....

Here the boys were chasing eachother.....

Shubman:bhaiii....bhaiii....no...pls ....why are you all chasing me.....he whined while running away....while they somehow caught him strangling him down.....

Rohit:Ishu.....he smirked....

Shubman:bhaiiiiii......he whined....

Ishan:moved down shubman tshirt away from his neck.....making him close his eyes completely embarrassed......and groan.....

Shubman:he was completely flushed.....his neck was covered with hickeys.....

Rahul:so this is the reason...haan....he teased him....

Shubman:he struggled out from their hold and stood up adjusting his tshirt completely embarrassed pouting.....while everyone laughed at him...

Shreyas:so shubmannnnn.....he dragged....used protection.....he teased

Shubman:bhaiiiiii.....he whiled widening his eyes......

Virat:smacked shreyas on his head....

Rohit:smacked Shubman on his head....

Shreyas:bhaiiii....he whined....

Shubman:bhaiii.....we haven't done it yet....he whispered rubbing the place he smacked.....

             :what you haven't done it yet Shubman.....there came a voice..... everyone turned towards the person...

Shubman:p..ap..a.....he stuttered looking at Sachin....

Sachin:what you haven't done it yet.....he asked confused....while everyone controlled their laugh.....

Shubman:he stuttered completely embarrased....papa....that..is...haan....he cleared his throat....

Virat:come on Shubman....paji is asking nahhh.....he said smirking

Shubman:he widened his eyes glaring at virat for pushing him into the misery....

Sachin:what happened beta....he asked chuckling.....

Shubman:bhaii...wohhh...haan I did not have my breakfast yet....yeah...yeah.... that's what I said.....he sighed in relief.....

Sachin: ohh....okayyy...but why go and have ur breakfast first....he said but soon he got a call and excused himself.....making everyone fall into fits of laughter while shubman rubbed his nape completely embarrassed...but soon he also laughed and they played with eachother teasing....