Chapter 52

......... Let's get into the story ❤️
All of them returned back and retired to their rooms.....and slept off after thoroughly celebrating it.....

The next morning.... everyone woke up and gathered in the living area....

Shubman:bhai still it feels so surreal...he said smiling widely....

Ishan: yesterday was the day we all were working hard for.....

Mahi:u all deserved it kiddos.... This is the result you all got for ur perseverance and hard work.....

Adithi:entered the living area.....vi bhai I told u to come to my room after freshening up nahh....I will have to change ur dressing and check with the stitches....she glared him....

Rohit:u idiot.....why do u don't take care of urself.....

Rahul:vi bhai we are still feeling restless looking at those bandages on you and here u are not even taking proper care .. 

Virat:acha guys...I am sorry....he pulled a cute face......

Mahi:ohhhh....really cheeku u forgot about it...he raised his eyebrows sarcastically....

Virat:he smiled sheepishly.....chowwyyyy bhai.....

Rohit:smacked his arm....adithi u do the dressing we will see how he is not allowing you to do it....

Virat:he pouted....

Aditi:bhai it won't pain that much .....she assured him and started his dressing and all the time virat and holding Rohit hand in a tight hold closing his eyes tight.....and Rohit was carresing his knuckles.....soothing him....Done....she said breathing in releif....

Virat:he opened his eyes and blinked his tears back....it was paining a lot but he controlled from hissing too much to not worry everyone....he looked at mahi Bhai....who blinked his eyes with a small smile and the same smile followed his face....

And they soon heard a knock on the door and Aaliya opened the door to see Sachin Tendulkar his wife and brother standing there and they soon entered and Sarah just ran towards them and hugged her pappa....

Sarah:pappa....I missed you....she said still hugging him.....

Sachin:I don't think u missed me....he teased...am I right shubman....and Sarah hugged him tight controlling her blush....

Everyone chuckled seeing shubman still nervous in the presence of Sachin....

Shubman:sirrr......he whined rubbing his nape blushing....

Anjali:beta....what did we tell u earlier....call us maa and papa....like Sarah nahh.....u are also our son only....

Shubman:sorry mada....Haan ma....he corrected himself smiling sheepishly....and everyone settled in the living area...

Sachin:Guys firstly congratulations for yesterday....u guys were THE BEST.....u showed the whole world who the Indian team is....we proved that we can make the impossible possible.....I am really proud of you and so is the whole nation....and Rohit excellent captaincy.....and virat you were excellent yesterday but I am still angry on u for the stunt you pulled out there.....he said with smile and glared at virat at the end....

Virat:pajii...I am sorry nahh....for me at that point of time nothing seemed more important.....pls nahhh...I am sorry....don't be mad at me.... already everyone gave me earfulls....he pouted

Sachin:with this face you pull nahh u never allow anyone to remain angry on you.....he shook his head in disbelief....and ro and vi I was so happy yesterday for one more thing....he patted mahi on his shoulders....the farewell you gave to ur mahi Bhai...to my kiddo my mahi....he deserved that....