Chapter 8

..... let's get into the story ❤️
Shreyas moved to the garden and athiya followed him.....there shreyas was about to lit his cigar....

Athiya:Shreyas....she called out...

Shreyas: turned to see athiya standing and he immediately throwed away the cigar....and gave her a awkward smile....

Athiya:gave a genuine smile.....pesalama...

Shreyas:nodded his head....

Athiya:shreyas first I am really sorry on behalf of Rahh....she looked at him...I know everything.....I know how protective rahh gets about trishh....first let me say you one thing....trishh is actually my close friend and after we met....he got to know about her life and in a flow he has started being her brother.... trishh has gone through hell in her life.....she has lost trust in all men due to some instances....it took us so long to take her out of the depression....she was and is so scared of relationships.....it was only rahhh who she started beleiving even with her eyes closed.....when rahh came to know about her life he became so aggressive that he promised himself he will give her only the best....and when you had an attraction on trishhhh...you know what exactly rahh was scared off....what if it ends as an attraction and not love from ur side if trishh had developed feelings....she would be broken that no one could ever fix her....and I can swear on my life that Rahul did not mean you of going behind girls for lust...he was just out of his mind....and you know what....he loves his shreyyyy so much....that even I come the second....everyday of our relationship has not passed away without talking about his shreyyy or his ict family....He can never love in peace with the guilt of hurting his best friend.....she looked up to see shreyas controlling his tears....I know the case is same with you....he is your rahh right....he nodded....then if he makes mistake smack him but don't get away from eachother....he smiled at her....and don't worry you will have me as ur partner in crime....she winked and patted his shoulders...he chuckled and went inside searching for Rahul....he scanned  the full party hall but there was no trance of Rahul....he then pouted at athiya....who mouthed backyard and he ran to see his rahh sitting there on a bench....he slowly went and sat beside him....Rahul did not still nothing him...

Shreyas:got hold of his arms and layed his head on his shoulders making Rahul jerk away from his thoughts and the moment he saw shreyas laying on his shoulder he let out tears....he leaned his head on him....

Rahul:shreyyy...he whispered....still crying

Shreyas:it's okay....he whispered back controlling hi tears....

Rahul:he sobbed again making shreyas sir straight and the next moment Rahul snuggled into his embrace....sorry shreyy...pls talk to me....I was a jerk....sorry.... really pls punish me but don't avoid me....

Shreyas:rahhh calm down...it's okay....I am here... everything is fine...we r fine...I will not avoid you....

Rahul:I really did not mean my words ...I am saying na I behaved like a jerk....I was just overprotective of trishhh....how can I  not believey friend with my sister...can I find someone better than you for her....I am so sorry....

Shreyas:I won't lie...I was broken by ur words
...but somewhere in my heart I knew that my rahh will never bad mouth me....I know you...he ruffled his hair....now calm down....stop crying....after sometime Rahul breath was even and he pulled back ....

Rahul:pouted at him...

Shreyas:whattt....

Rahul:now u will not avoid me right....he pouted....u will get pineapples from me na...you will sit beside me .....u will practice with me....right....

Shreyas: ofcourse rahh....he chuckled

Rahul:pakka...

Shreyas:pakka ....he promised