Chapter 40

.......... let's get into the story ❤️
They all returned back and all the way Sarah was so dull and was upset and as soon they entered she rushed towards her room.... shubman was equally guilty but he manofied himself saying he will pamper her more after successfully completing his plan.....he sighed looking at her rushing to her room without sparing him a glance....but soon winced getting a smack...

Shubman:bhaiiiii.....he whined looking at Virat who smacked him....

Virat:idiot....see coz of you my baby sis is upset.....he smacked again....

Shubman:bhaiyaa......he whined...even I don't like to see her upset.....he pouted

Rohit:what only you did all these days instead of proposing her.....

Mahi: caught his ears twisting it....adding to this you even sneaked to her room....Haan....he teased twisting his ear more.....

Shubman:turned red in pain and blushing....Bhai...bhaii....he whined...and mahi left his ear....

Harry:okay tell us...why didn't you propose her all the while.....he raised his eyebrows....

Shubman:he pouted nodding his head as no....no bhaiya it's just that we didn't get time.....

Jassi:acha...now tell us what is ur plan....

Shubman:so the plan is.(.............)he completed and looked at everyone.....

Ishan:excuse me may I know where is my bestfriend.... who are you....he asked dramatically

Shubman:bhabiiiiiii.....he whined.....

Ritika: guys now no one will tease my Kiddo.....

Anushka:yes and shubi this is such an awesome plan.....

Sanjana:yeah Sarah will be so happy......

Natasha:yes and guys I think it's time we head back to our rooms and get refreshed and get ready for the plan.....and shubman all the best......

Shubman: thankyou bhabi....he grinned widely and everyone moved towards their rooms to get refreshed and when ishan was moving towards his room he stopped by adithi room and entered the room to see her struggling with her zip as her one hand was injured she was finding it difficult to open her zip....he closed the door and slowly moved towards her and stood behind her and when she looked at him through the mirror she widened her eyes and immediately turned around blushing.....she looked down with red cheeks....he was looking at her with arms folded to his chest.....he was smiling looking at her....her eyes so shy her red nose her lips inbetween her teeth... biting it....her smooth neck which looks so edible to him.....he shook his head shaking these thoughts away.....he m mood forward making her move backward slowly.... He kept on moving forward making her move back and at a point she dashd to the dressing table and stop on her place but he kept on moving and stop with just an inch gap between them....

Ishan:so shy for me baby.....he asked smirking.....

Adithi: she looked down blushing.....

Ishan:he tucked her hair strand behind her ear....and she looked at him....he leaned forward placing his both hands on both sides of her on the table caging her between him and the dressing table making her breath hitch.....he kept on gazing her intensely making her squirm in her place.....

Adithi:don't look like that......she whispered not being able to handle his gaze.....

Ishan:why baby.....does that turn u on....he winked at her.....

Adithi:she widened her eyes turning red...... shameless......she muttered....but he heard it

Ishan:thanks for the compliment baby.....he chuckled..... making her roll her eyes......he pulled her close by tugging her hands making her gulp to the proximity....their lips were just half an inch gap.....don't ever roll ur eyes at me baby...Understood...he whispered in his base voice....she instinctively nodded her head.....he chuckled and kissed her nose...he pinched her nose making her pout at him.....