Chapter 41

........... let's get into the story ❤️
Here Sarah wore the beautiful red dress which seemed like it was made exactly for her.... fitting her curves perfectly and enhancing her beauty.......

(Ignore the face)She wore a simple butterfly pendant that landed long perfectly on her cleavage and wore pearl earrings

(Ignore the face)
She wore a simple butterfly pendant that landed long perfectly on her cleavage and wore pearl earrings.....and brushed her hair and thought of tying it to a pony tail but Instantly dropped the idea knowing shubman likes her in free hair than in pony tails.....she applied some kajal....eyeliner and dark red lipstick....she finished her look and looked at herself in mirror and felt satisfied.....she was looking like an angel in heaven......she checked herself one last time and turned to leave the room....she exited the room taking her phone and she couldn't see anyone and she thought maybe everyone must be sleeping.....and slowly sneaked out and as said in the letter there was a car waiting outside.....the driver as soon as he saw her.....

Driver:mam.....pls get in....just 20 mins and we will arrive at the destination.....he said with a smile....and I was asked to give this to you mam....he handed over a Bokeh of three purple tulips tied in a satin and there was a note attached to it.....

Sarah:she nodded her head....and got that from the driver...and read the note.....

Hi babygirl,
      You must definitely be looking breathtaking and here I am just dying to see you....but patience is what matters.... now get in the car.....and in just 20 mins... You will be in my arms....my queen...

                          -your prince

Sarah: smiled widely.....and entered the car.....and just waited patiently for the time to go fast.....she opened her phone and instantly smiled looking at his picture which was her wallpaper.....she traced his face in the photo with a smile.....and she just kept on gazing him and she kissed his photo in her phone not able to resist his cuteness.....and looked out the window letting the breeze touch her.....and soon after few mins the car reached the destination and stopped and she got down of the car thanking the driver and looked around and it seemed like a personal beach resort.....she frowned on not knowing what to do....and when she walked few steps further she found a Bokeh of three  white tulips tied in a satin with a letter attached......she smiled and read the letter.....

Hi babygirl,
          So you are just few meters away from me....ur prince....sorry for making you wait baby...but I promise you it will be worth the wait....so my baby... my sweetheart...my love....my life....my queen...my Sarah....pls follow the rose petals and at the end path you can find me.....
                               -your prince

Sarah:she chuckled with blush reading the letter...and looked around and on her left she found the rose petals that were forming a path into the house and she could see the house dark except for some lavender candles lit along her path....she walked along the path....and it continued to the backside of the house which led to the beach there.....