Chapter 24

....... Let's get into the story ❤️

When Rahul woke up in the morning.....he could not find athiya beside him...he frowned and sat straight leaning on the headrest.....he thought may be she was in the washroom....he closed his eyes leaning back.....and he heard the door clicking sound and opened his eyes smiling but immediately frowned looking at athiya so tired and exhausted wearing his oversized t shirt....he immediately rushed towards her....

Rahul:baby.... what's wrong.....he caught her by her shoulders and took her towards the bed and made her sit in the bed....and poured water and made her drink....he sat beside her and in an instant she cuddled in his arms.... pressing her face to his chest..... whining....

Athiya:rahhhh....she whined

Rahul:baby I am here .... what happened.....are you not feeling well....shall I call Sarah or let's go to hospital.....he kissed her forehead....

Athiyaa:rahhhh..... nothing big....I got my periods morning.....and my datee was next week but I got it earlier so the cramps and bleeding is too much.....she cuddled in his arms..... seeking the warmth....

Rahul:baby....shhh...it's okay....I am here....he let his hands inside her tshirt and started carressing her abdomen trying to soothe the pain....and kept on kissing her forehead.....and she slept soon in his embrace.....he slowly made her lay down and pulled the blanket on her and kissed her forehead and went to the restroom to refresh....he came back as soon as possible and rushed towards the living room..... making sure she is sleep..... everyone was in the living area.....he rushed down.....

Rahul:Sarah.....he called for her running down the stairs... everyone looked at him
...

Sarah:bhaiii...what's wrong...she stood up.... concerned.....

Virat:rahhhh.....are you okay.....where is athiyaa.....

Mahi:rahh....take deep breaths.... Rahul calmed himself.....now say....

Rahul:Sarah....do u have any medicines for heavy cramps ..... athiyaa is so in pain.....

Sarah;Bhai Bhai relax...I have medicines that I use...I will bring it....she went towards her room....and rahul rushed back to his room and everyone followed him...he entered the room to see athiya sitting leaning on the headrest...he went and sat beside her....

Rahul:baby why did you wake up....you could have slept for sometime nahhh....he carressed her head and she leaned in his arms....

Athiyaa:no the cramps were not letting me to sleep....so I got up....he looked concerned.....rahhh....I will be fine....it's normal....

All the others entered the room.....

Virat;baby sis....are you fine.....

Rohit: athiyaa....he gave her the hot water bag....it will soothen ur pain.....

Ritika entered the room with juice for her....

Ritika: athiya...here have this juice.....he gave it to Rahul...

Rahul:babe drink this you will feel better....

Athiyaa:I don't want anything...she snuggled into him....

Mahi:athiya...u will feel good....have something kiddo.....he said softly....she pouted at everyone....

Jassi: atleast for us drink it nahhh.....

Athiyaa:she pouted and slowly drank everything.....and Sarah entered the room with the tablets....

Sarah:bhabi have these tablets....u will feel better....she sat beside her....and athiya gulped the tablet drinking water.....