Chapter 43

........ Let's get into the story ❤️

Next day..... ever got up early and got ready to get back.....they all were in the team bus now returning back.....while Virat and Anushka alone were going in a car to the hospital for confirmation and checkup....and the hospital and the gynecologist were suggested by adithi.....

In the car.....
Virat was silent all the time......he looked nervous....

Anu:bubs...she called out softly getting hold of his hands which was inbetween them.....

Virat:he turned towards her.....

Anu: what's wrong vi.....why are you looking so nervous....she carressed his knuckles.....which immediately calmed him....

Virat:he sighed a breath....I myself don't know why...but you know like I am nervous......he let out a chuckle.....

Anu:it's okay bubs....calm down....she kissed his knuckles...... making him smile......and soon they arrived at the hospital and they entered through the back side as suggested by adithi and knocked on the doctor cabin....

Dr:come in.....and they both entered the cabin....

Anu:Good morning doctor...she smiled while Virat smiled....

Dr:good morning...she too smiled....(The doctor was a middle aged woman)they both got seated.....

Virat: Doctor....adithi was the one who suggested you.....

Dr:yeah ...yeah....she informed me.....and you don't worry about anything....just some tests will be taken....and I am not involving anyone else in this...even nurse....I myself will take care...and I promise you both this news will never go out....

Virat:sighed in relaxation..... thankyou doctor......

Dr:that okay.....she stood up and took the injection for the blood tests.....and went near Anushka....

Anushka: extended her hands.....but chuckled when Virat caught her other hand scared....

Dr:Mr.kohli.....I am just taking blood samples for tests.....I am not doing anything to ur wife...she chuckled

Virat:he smiled sheepishly rubbing his neck....and he closed his eyes tightly when the doctor started taking blood samples.....and when he heard some sound....he opened his eyes to see both doctor and Anushka chuckling at him.....he pouted at them....

Anushka:she pinched his cheeks......

Dr:she cleared her throat.... making both look down blushing.....she chuckled.....okay you both wait here.....I will come in 10 mins.... getting the results....

Anushka:okay Dr.....she smiled and the doctor closed the door and went to get the results as soon as possible.....

Virat: interwined his hands with hers...and kissed their hands....

Anushka:leaned her head on his shoulders.....bubs you are happy nahh....

Virat:kissed her head....more than happy.....he chuckled.....

Anushka:kissed his neck which was to her reach......

Virat:smiled mischievously.....don't start now....already as a result of turning me on.....only we are here now...he teased her....

Anushka: turned red.....smacked his chest..... shameless......she muttered

Virat: thank you for the compliment baby....he winked.....

Anushka:she shook her head in disbelief.....and leaned more on his shoulders cuddling him.....they waited for few mins....and soon the door opened and the doctor entered the room smiling at them.....