Chapter 42

............ let's get into the story ❤️
So now everyone moved into the beach house...as the ICT decided to stay there itself tonight and Sachin paji Anjali Tendulkar and Arjun decided bid bye to them as they came here for talking about this endha and as the purpose is finished now they have to go and talk about this to Sachin grandmother....so they had a midnight flight and hence they bid bye to all and went away....

Now only ict was there in the beach house..... everyone were happy and teasing eachother.....

Mahi:leaned his head on sakshi shoulders.....who was sitting beside him....

Sakshi:smiled and ruffled his hairs.....mahi...she called out softly....

Mahi:looked at her and she could spot a tear on the corner of his eyes.....it feels complete sakshi....he smiled looking at everyone happy....

Sakshi:I know.....our kiddos....she smiled wiping the tear from her eyes....

Mahi:they all grew up so soon.....I still remember seeing each one of them being nervous and those chubby kids of mine....ro and vi my kids.....who made me Bhai from mahiya....now they have become elder brothers to their kids.....he smiled....and looked around.....and thanked God for everything.....

Sakshi:okay now don't be emotional.....if ur kids see tears in ur eyes....then they all will have an heart attack.....she said dramatically.....

Mahi:glared her .... making her control her laugh....

Sakshi:she looked around and air kissed him.... suddenly..... making him choke and his cheeks turned red and he averted his gaze blushing shaking his head.....

Rohit:bhai.....I didn't see anything....he said in a not so innocent voice......he was sitting beside mahi....

Mahi:glared him trying to control his blush.....and thank God nobody else saw it.....

Ritika:okay Sarah....tell us baby....did you expect such a proposal from shubman.....

Sarah: honestly speaking....no bhabi....she smiled.....we both knew we love eachother...we both started looking at life together....it's just that we didn't express ourselves....and today couldn't have been any better.....I feel the luckiest girl on Earth.....she smiled.....

Shubman:caught her hands in his hold carressing her knuckles.....

Sakshi:today was so fulfilling... starting from my cheeks and Anu pregnant....and Sachin paji talking about ur engagement and this proposal now.....today was so perfect.....she smiled....

Mahi:acha now it's already late and today was an exhausting day so... everyone move to ur rooms and go get refreshed and sleep....he said sternly as no one is in a mood to sleep.... They all nodded to his tone...and moved to their rooms.....

Here in shubsara room.....
As soon as they entered the room he pinned her to the door... pinning her hand to both sides.... making her breath hitch....and he looked at her intensely.....she could see his eyes darken with desire and love....she couldn't avert her gaze from his eyes....

Sarah: shubman....she stuttered whispering....

Shubman:shhh.....he whispered in his husky voice.....and he traced his hands with his two fingers from her forehead blowing his breath making her baby hairs move away....and started tracing again to her nose to her cheeks... tracing them ever so softly and slowly tracing around her red cherry like lips... making her close her eyes breathing hard and he was not touching her lips but around it making her desperate for his touch....and  she licked her lips and then he suddenly crashed his lips on her..... sucking the life out of her lips..... eating her lips... licking it making her moan....he started kissing her ever so passionately and she herself desperate enough opened her mouth giving him entrance making him smile in the kiss...he started eating her out completely....he was tasting each and every bit of hers completely.... making her squirm standing....and still her hands were pinned to the door... making her turn on....and after what Felt like a eternity he pulled back from her making her breath hard.... closing her eyes...he looked at her face completely red and he looked down gulping seeing her smooth neck and her boobs moving up and down  with her breath turning him on....