chapter 51

......... Let's get into the story ❤️

The team was still there in the stadium and it was almost 12 at night.....and there was no audience....it was only the team.....even the Aussies were there.....they were about to depart from the stadium....the entire Indian team was seated in the middle of the ground with one leaned upon eachother.....mahi Bhai with both ro and cheeku on his both sides.... leaning on his shoulders....with Rahul lying down with his head on virat lap and Jassi with his head on Rohit lap and just like that they all were cuddled to eachother.....

At that time the aussie players came there.....the team saw them and stood up....

Pat: congratulations guys....he patted Rohit and virat on their shoulders.....

Rohit: Thank you pat....and even u guys played good brand of cricket today.....

Virat:yeah u guys didn't give up easily.....and that is what matters....he said with a comforting smile....and soon he had a smack on his shoulders.....he hissed and turned to see maxi standing there glaring him.....

Maxi: what do u think of urself...are you some Bollywood hero or what....see what have you done to urself abig bandage on your forehead stitches on ur hand....idiot....it's not serious Thank God...what if something would have happened.....he glared at him....

Virat:he pouted at him.....maxiiii....he whined....I didn't do it intentionally....and this to.e he got another smack from rohit....

Rohit:what he is right.....u idiot...u brainless...I am saying u idiot rabbit u don't even have little bit of sense...I think ur top compartment is empty.....

Virat:Ro....panda.....don't you call me brainless....u Dumbo....

Rohit:u r brainless....

Virat:u r senseless

Rohit:u r idiot rabbit....

Virat:u r lazy panda.....

Rohit:u r fool....

The aussies except maxi was looking at them back and forth.....they were shocked to see both the dangerous batsman whining like kids or more oorst.....

Virat:bhaiiiiiiiii...he is calling me brainless....he whined....

Rohit:bhaiiiiii......he is calling me senseless......he also whined....

Mahi:I am never coming inbetween you two....he joined his hands....making them pout....

The aussies looked at maxi who was not shocked as they were....

David:maxi..... why aren't you shocked....

Pat:yeah u r so unbothered.....

Maxi:guys I have seen more worst....I think so u all forgot I am from RCB...I have seen so much.....he leaned towards them and whispered.....u have still not seen their possessive side.....

Steve: what do u mean by possessive....

David:wait tell me clearly....

Maxi:wait let me give you a small trailer....

Maxi:so virat what did ab say....

Virat:looked at him with wide eyes....

Rohit:AB.....u idiot viiiiii.....I will kill you....he glared him deadly.....

Virat:ro.....I really didn't talk to him....

Rohit:see see now u r lying to me....u r cheating on me.....u cheeku rabbit....I will not talk to you....when did u even talk to him....see see now you even spared urr time for him even when we were busy....u see nahh....one day I am going to feed that biscuit to a Godzilla only.....he puffed his cheeks....