Guys, is it sexy to be early??

The weekend goes by peacefully, for one of them at least, since Serpe is busy as always – this guy never takes a break. Weekends for him are no different than weekdays. Monday morning comes around, and he arrives at the school, early course. But to his surprise he finds Vitch waiting for him at the front door.

V: Good morning boss. *he says with a grin*
S: (???) Wait, what’s the time? *looks at watch nervously*
V: Don’t worry, you’re not late, I’m simply early too.
S: … I see. *unlocks school door* (Don’t react, that’s what he wants you to do.)
V: Unfortunately, it is too early for me to prepare for my class right now, how about I help you with your work?
S: No.
V: Hmm-ok. *follows him anyway*
S: …*sigh* Why are you following me?
V: I’m not. U U
S: I told you I don’t need- *turns around, only to be greeted by Vitch’s yellow eyes glowing in the dim light* W-what’s going on with your face?  
V: My face? *his tone of voice is different now…* I’m not sure what you’re referring to, boss. *…it’s more flirtatious*
S: Your eyes are glowing bright yellow!
V: Are they?
S: Stop playing with me-
V: But it’s so fun~
S: :0
V: (How cute.) Aren’t my eyes pretty? Don’t you like what you’re seeing? *gets up his face*
S: o///o *he’s at a loss for words, he really can’t find a thing to say, this is overwhelming him*
V: Hm? Cat got your tongue?
S: Ugh! *grabs Vitch by his shoulders and pushes him back* Go fix your eyes and leave me alone. *walks away*
V: As you wish. (Yeah... I can top him.)

Back at his office Serpe is trying to pull himself together and process what just happened.

S: That idiot, what was he thinking?? This is extremely inappropriate; I should have slapped him… why didn’t I slap him? ... Whatever! I have work to do, and he’s wasted enough of my time!