Γκαβός saga

They both get back to work and it doesn’t take long for Serpe to start over analyzing his father’s words. He gets paranoid that sooner or later people will find out, so he decides to focus on work for now, and return to his usual overworking self.
Vitch doesn’t wanna push it, and chooses to be supportive instead. But what he failed to calculate was the fatal consequences of ZERO SEX. This whole time he wasn’t paying attention to his condition, because he was simply having enough coitus to be able to ignore it. But now his symptoms had returned and they were worse than ever. His medication wasn’t working anymore, his body had gotten too used to sex that the eye drops were barely doing a thing.
Serpe was too caught up in his own world to notice Vitch’s situation. On top of that he was feeling terribly lonely, but such is the price of perfection he thought, and immersed himself deeper into his responsibilities.
Vitch could no longer commute to work via his motorcycle and had to take the bus. After about a week of that, Serpe finally noticed it and was puzzled. He confronted Vitch about it.

S: Hey, I saw you coming out of the bus today? How come? Is your motorcycle broken?
V: Y-yeah, I’m getting it repaired though. Don’t worry about it.
S: If you want, I can take you to and from work with my car-
V: No, no it’s ok, I don’t mind the bus. I gotta go now, sorry, exam season, see ya later, bye.
S: Oh, b-bye.

Vitch doesn’t get far before crashing into a water cooler.

S: Oh my, are you alright?
V: Yep, just great, gotta go.
S: … (What is up with him today?)

This season is demanding for students and faculty alike, so Serpe doesn’t get a chance to meet with Vitch again that day. The conversation they had bothered him for hours and he could barely focus on his work.
He decided to call it a day early, so he could find Vitch and drive him home.
He went to the parking lot to search for him, but saw him hopping into a taxi in a hurry.

S: Huh, something is up, and he won’t tell me… but he doesn’t know SERPE PIROVANO!!!

And with that he got into his car and drove furiously.
His destination? Vitch’s house.
In Serpe’s luck, they were doing renovations in Vitch’s apartment complex, so he walked in through the entrance. He climbed the stairs as fast as he could; he didn’t have the patience to wait for the elevator. Once he reached Vitch’s floor, he headed for the door and rang the bell.
But there was no response.

 S: …Vitch!! Are you inside? Open up! *Serpe starts to bang on the door.*

His voice is heard faintly from the other side of the door.

V: Coming!

While saying that, loud thuds can be heard from inside.

S: (Just what is he doing in there???)
V: *and just like that the door opens* Serpe? Is that you?
S: What do you mean? Of course it’s me. Are you blind-? ...Wait a minute.

That was when Serpe noticed Vitch’s eyes. They weren’t the usual golden yellow that they always are. Instead, they looked desaturated and closer to a brown shade.

S: Your eyes? What’s wrong?
V: Uh, well, I can’t hide it now can I?
S: Hide what?
V *he sighs* Come in, I will explain. *as he tries to walk he stumbles and nearly falls again* Ah-
S: Just let me help you.

Serpe leads Vitch to the couch where they take a seat; he eagerly waits to hear what the blind man has to say.

V: So, um. I can’t see.
S: I can see that. Have you not been taking your meds?
V: Well that’s the thing, they aren’t working anymore.
S: What? What do you mean?
V: I think my body got used to the natural pheromones, and started to reject the supplements.
S: Huh- for how long as this been going on?
V: For… about….3 weeks.
S: (3 weeks…wait-) Vitch that’s how long it’s been since the last time we…
V: Weeeeeeell technically. But are we sure those two things are related?
S: What do you mean!!?? Of course they’re related!!
V: Ok fine, they are, but I know how important how your job is, and how much your dad stresses you. I didn’t want to distract you.
S: You’re important to me too!!
V: …*Vitch blushes* …Well…if you want to help I suppose there is something you can do~
S: Don’t you need to go to the hospital or something?
V: Not necessarily. You can be the nurse this time~
S: o//o
V: So what are you waiting for? *he leans back and spreads his legs* Treat your patient~
S: *he is flustered but quickly adapts into the situation, and gets closer to Vitch’s ear* Don’t worry honey. I’ll treat you right up~
V: *normally, this wouldn’t do much, but now that he cannot see, all his other senses are enhanced, which makes every little stimulus a lot stronger* Miss Nurse, will it hurt?
S: Well, that depends. *he gets even closer and bites his ear* Do you want it to hurt~?
V: *in a low tone, he breathes out:* Make me fucking scream.

And with that Serpe begins to undress Vitch. First he unbuttons his shirt, and while licking his nipples he moves lower to his pants.

V: Oh~ you know your stuff huh?
S: Well, I’m a professional. *once he takes off his own pants, he sticks his fingers into Vitch’s mouth* Get them real wet for me, like a god boy.

He moves his tongue around the fingers erotically to lubricate them. By the time Serpe pulls them out, Vitch is out of breath.

V: *huff huff* And do be loud, no need to be shy.
S: Anything for my patient~ *he starts fingering himself and moans loudly which makes Vitch hard. Serpe adjusts his position and places Vitch’s dick between his cheeks to rub it*
V: *he isn’t just turned on, he’s burning by this point* *huff huff* Hurry up!
S: Only if you say please~
V: Heh, you’re getting ahead of yourself. *he grabs him firmly by his waist and shoves him down*
S: :0
V: Now get back to work, missy.

Serpe quickly regains his composure and starts riding that cock with all his might. He moves his waist in all the right ways while fondling Vitch’s man titties with his hands.
It doesn’t take long for Vitch to climax and unload a huge amount of cum deep into Serpe’s ass. Vitch does indeed scream. With that, his sight slowly returns. It’s blurry but he can see.

V: *huff huff* Thanks a lot, honey~ I’m feeling all better now.
S: Oh, so you can see now? :D
V: Yes, but we’re not done yet. *grabs Serpe and lays him on the floor* Stick up your ass, we’re doing the snake.
S: Is that the actual name of the position? o//o
V: Pretty fitting huh? Now do it.
S: Fine, like this?
V: Cum is pouring out, let me clean you up.
S: *he can’t help but moan as Vitch eats him out. He wasn’t expecting it*
V: That was tasty. *goes in*
S: *he sees god*
V: *he moves his hips and thrusts his cock deeper and deeper into Serpe’s ass while slapping it*
S: *huff huff* I can’t hold on for much longer, my legs are giving out.
V: Don’t you dare move. *with one hand he pulls Serpe’s waist up right as he does a big thrust. That makes him scream in pleasure and cum all over the floor. But Vitch hasn’t cum his last cum* I hope you aren’t tired. *he lifts him up, spreading both his legs, and continues to fuck him*

Serpe can’t see, but he can sense a familiar aura from Vitch, he is certain that his eyes are glowing again. And he would be correct, Vitch’s eyes are glowing brighter than ever.
They have a few more rounds before they finally stop and rest. Serpe is absolutely positively done; he won’t be able to move for some time. On the contrary Vitch looks refreshed and energized; he’s back to his usual self.