Filler

It’s another quiet school day. Nothing out of the ordinary, students are studying, teachers are teaching, and Serpe is buried under piles of paperwork. He is so busy in fact, that he hasn’t even had time to get lunch, again. No fear, Vitch is here, he makes sure his beloved doesn’t starve. He shows up with a bowl of warm Bolognese pasta from the cafeteria.

V: Hey hey :D Guess who’s here?
S: *The Italian in him suddenly awakens, and so does his hunger. He stares at the bowl of spaghetti Vitch is holding like a wild Italian snake* O O
V: *he gets an idea* Hm? Oh this? Yeah it’s Bolognese day… you want some?
S: …No… I have too much work. u u
V: What if I sit on your lap and feed you then? owo
S: You- Get out of my office.
V: Ok fine but I’m taking the pasta with me.
S: Permission denied, get back.
V: Choose man.
S: I’m actually hungry, could I have that?
V: Well, as the amazing and compassionate person that I am, I got this for you. So dig in.

As Serpe is enjoying his lunch, Vitch notices he looks lost in thought. He decides to be straightforward and ask him about it.

V: Is something the matter? You seem a little distracted.
S: *puts down fork* Well…
V: *sits up, feeling a little concerned*
S: Actually, I wanted to talk to you about this.
V: What’s wrong?
S: Nothing is wrong. It’s just that, when I was “sick”, and my dad sent a nurse to my home to look after me, she tried to… seduce me.
V: And?
S: It was really awkward and I shoved her at the door.
V: …*WHEEEZE*

Vitch is dying. He’s cackling and laughing hysterically, so much so that he falls to the floor unable to get up.

S: *waits for him to stop, in embarrassment* It’s not that funny.
V: She tried to seduce you?! Wish I’d been there to see it.
S: Stop yelling!! And get off the floor!
V: Ah this is gold. *wipes tear* Tell me everything.

Serpe knows Vitch won’t leave him alone about it, so he decides to spare him a few details, only after he makes him promise he won’t laugh. He breaks that promise very soon.

V: What if I dressed as a maid Serpe?
S: Firstly, don’t call me by my first name at work, and secondly get out of my office, I have work to do.
V: Right away.. Mr. Pirovano. (You know he wants it, I can tell.)

After the office door had been shut Serpe muttered to himself “Thank you for the pasta Mr. Levitski”.