:0

In Vitch’s apartment, they realize they’re both drenched. They need to change clothes.

V: I can lend you some clothes, leave the one’s you’re wearing there and I’ll wash them. You can take a shower if you want.
S: (No thanks. How dare he drag me in here without my consent? What an uncivilized prick.)

While Vitch is in the other room getting some dry clothes, he hears screaming, it’s Serpe.

S: AAh! What is that!!?? Why do you have a lion in your house!?

He rushes to the room, only to see Serpe terrified of his black Main coon cat.

V: What’s wrong?
S: What do you mean what’s wrong? Get this beast away!
V: You mean Ruski? He’s harmless.
S: I said get it away!
V: Heheh, come on Ruski leave the mean man alone, how about you stay in the kitchen?
S: What is that thing?
V: Um, a cat? Are you allergic or something?
S: No, it’s just- *and then he notices…Vitch’s abs showing through his wet shirt* Why didn’t you change clothes?
V: *the temptation, it’s too great to resist* Oh I was saving it for you~
S: ...I’m done, I’m done-
V: Hey hey it was a joke. *hands him clothes* Go change, you’ll catch a cold.
S: Hmpf. *takes clothes and heads to other room* So will you.*closes door*
V: (Aw he cares.)

So, Serpe starts changing, and soon enough he realizes, there might be a problem. The shirt Vitch gave him is too tight, and it’s a bit too revealing for his tastes. Cursing underneath his breath, he finishes getting changed and goes back to the living room. Vitch is sitting on the couch, all changed, waiting for him.

V: Ey looking good.
S: Shut up T T *he uncomfortably sits down next to him*
V: Oh do you not like what I picked for you?
S: *he looks at him with a “really now?” face* Take a guess. *vaguely points at himself*
V: Oh, I see. Not a problem. *takes off his sweater* We can just switch.
S: YOU’RE NAKED!!
V: …Mr. Pirovano, have you never seen a torso before?
S: *turns away* Put it back on!
V: Just give me your shirt so we can switch. *he tries to take Serpe’s shirt off himself*
S: Don’t touch me you pervert!! *he grabs his hands and tries to get them away from him, but in the process, Vitch loses his balance and falls on top of him*
V: Ah- …happy now? *smirk*
S: Cvyegtvakljevy, get off me right now!
V: Be honest now, do you really want me to get off?
S: S-stop playing you...you-
V: Me? *His eyes are glowing again*
S: I-I knew you had an ulterior motive for bringing me here.
V: Say what you will but you can’t deny that you’re enjoying this.
S: Um, well-
V: Just let me take care of it. *slides down to his crotch area, and takes off his pants*
S: W-wait, Vitch-

Vitch looks up at Serpe with his bright yellow eyes before starting and that is enough to make Serpe shut up. And with that, l i c k. With his tongue he strokes the erect penis and weak moans escape Serpe’s mouth; he does want this. After playing with the tip for a while, he puts the whole thing in his mouth and starts deepthroating him. Serpe is losing his mind; this blow job is so good. He can’t take this for much longer, and while his dick is deep in Vitch’s throat, he moans out his name and finishes in his mouth. Vitch doesn’t bat an eye and swallows the whole load.

S: *panting*
V: Oh look at you, already out of breath, I haven’t even started~
S: What do you mean?
V: What, are you the only one allowed to have fun here?
S: I’m not gonna suck your dick Vitch.
V: Hmm, I like it when you say my name, keep it up.
S: ///
V: I never said anything about a blow job. How about we take this inside?

Vitch gets up, takes his tie from the drying rack and puts it around Serpe’s neck, leading him to his bedroom.

S: W-what are you gonna do?
V: I’m about to give you the ride of your life sweetheart.

Once they are close enough, he pushes him to the bed and tops him. As they are making out, he reaches to his night stand and grabs the lube from the drawer. Then he takes Serpe’s legs and places them on his shoulders. He pours the lube onto his hand and gently, fingers his ass.

S: Ahh~
V: Not to brag, but this next one is going to be quite bigger.
S: G-get it in already.
V: Oh so impatient *goes in*
S: :0

And so it begins. They are making out as they’re going at it. You can hear Serpe’s muffled moans in between kisses. Vitch wants to hear more of it, he wants to make him say his name, so he goes lower to bite his neck. In the meantime he picks up the pace and goes harder.

S: Vitch aah~ harder.
V: Oh, you want harder? I’ll give you harder.
S: Aah~!

Vitch is the one leading, switching up the positions here and there. Serpe’s dick gets hard again so Vitch gives him a hand job while they’re fucking. They both come multiple times. Vitch gives Serpe several hickies, bite marks and scratches. On his end, Serpe pulls Vitch’s hair and calls out his name.
After a long time they are both done and they lay on bed next to each other. Now that Serpe has the chance to process the situation, it doesn’t take him long before he starts panicking.

V: So, how was I?
S: I don’t have anything to compare you to…
V: I was your first?! Dang.
S: What’s that supposed to mean?
V: You were pretty kinky for a virgin.
S: The rain has stopped, so I should get going.
V: Don’t be so rude. Don’t you want to eat something before leaving, I have leftover piroshky.
S: I have food at home *gets dressed and proceeds to leave* Goodb- …privet.
V: Aw, aftercare would be nice, I should teach him next time.

When Serpe gets home, it all finally comes crashing down to him, and he begins to over-magnify the situation.
He thinks about what his dad will say. He was supposed to marry a rich woman his father would choose and pass the company on to his children; that was the plan.
And now, he’s G A Y.

S: What will I say to them? I’ll get disowned. All the blood, sweat and tears I’ve put into my work, wasted on some… guy!! *deep breath* You know what? You know what? I just… won’t talk to my family, ever again, they won’t know, they’ll just assume I am working really hard. And Vitch...I need to stop seeing him. I don’t know how I’ll do that since we work together, but I’ll figure something out. I must cut him off before my perfectly planned-out life is ruined… ugh and I need to do something about all these marks too.
T T