Ass? More like free pocket space

In the following weeks Serpe and Vitch casually hang out both during and after work hours. They grow to enjoy each other’s company to the point where they regularly have meals together. In one of said dinner dates Vitch decided to spice things up a little. They were having Italian after all.
After they finished their Bucatini all’ Amatriciana, Vitch proclaimed he needed to use the bathroom. A while later Serpe starts wondering what’s taking him so long, so he walks up to the door to ask him.

S: Did u fall in or something?
V: *opens door, only to reveal he’s wearing an irresistible, alluring, slutty maid outfit* I’ll fall in you.
S: :0 Where were you hiding that?!
V: Doesn’t matter. I only bought this dress so you can take it off.
S: I’m not taking anything off, go change!
V: Only if you watch me~
S: ///
V: Are you feeling alright Mr. Pirovano? Your face is red. owo
S: I have no idea what you’re talking about!
V: *places his hand on Serpe’s forehead to “feel his temperature” and looks down* Your temperature is rising, allow me to help.
S: …I’ll allow it.

Vitch pins Serpe on the wall behind him and holds both his hands above his head. With his free arm he grips his neck and start chocking him lightly.

S: Mghf~ More~ *he manages to say in between kisses*

Vitch obeys and chokes him harder, which only turns Serpe on more. Watching him struggle and lose his breath entertains the sadist in Vitch.

V: Are you ready for your examination Mr. Pirovano?
S: What are you going to do?
V: Relax~ *starts undressing him* It’s just a check-up.

Vitch starts licking Serpe’s nipples, which makes him very flustered but he loves it. He bites them then sucks on them in succession.

S: Ah, I’m coming-
V: Not so quickly. *grabs penis and blocks the tip*
S: I can’t, it’s too good~ *c u m*
V: Oh what a load~ *he raises his hand covered in cum and brings it towards Serpe’s mouth* Here’s your medicine, open up.

Serpe, defenseless and submissive, gladly takes Vitch’s fingers in and swallows all the cum.

V: What a good boy~ You deserve a lollipop.

Vitch’s eyes light up at that and he swiftly shoves Serpe down on his knees and lifts up his skirt. There, Serpe faces a very wet penis.

V: Go on, suck on it.
S: Yes sir~ *puts it in his mouth*

Since its Serpe’s first time sucking a dick, he’s a little nervous. But Vitch guides and encourages him through the whole process. Again, Serpe’s struggling makes the experience all the more enjoyable for Vitch.

V: Do you want me to finish in your mouth? *he says softly*

Serpe looks up at Vitch with an all knowing look and he swallows this load as well.

V: You did a good job.
S: Thank you. I feel much better now.

After that, they clean up and change into comfortable pajamas they turn on the TV and relax in each other’s arms.

S: So where did you have that hidden?
V: The costume? In my ass of course. :P
S: Be serious.
V: Ok ok, you know how I refused to take off my trench coat when I came in? Well, it was in my pockets.
S: So you were willing to boil alive, just to get some?
V: Worth it.