27

" Daksh you remember everything right? " Dakshita asked her 12 year old boy. Daksh nodded his head .

" After school I have to pick Ayaan from his class then I have to pick Kanak from day care which is five minutes walking distance from home. "

Dakshita pat his head.

" Then after coming from school you will make sure You and Ayaan change your clothes . First you and Ayaan eat something then feed Kanak. Make sure you warm the food And, Ayaan's teacher complains a lot about his homework he writes everything wrong so make sure he does his work properly. " Dakshita said daksh nodded his head. Dakshita left to pick up her bag.

" Mumma will make everything right. I know mumma is taking a lot of time but she will not let you all leave in this little house. I will make everything right. Just one more year daksh then you don't have to take care of them. " Dakshita said. Even though he understood nothing he just nodded his head at his mother's words.

" It will never happen  you know that. I'm working. I'm providing for everything. We can keep the maid we can keep the nanny to take care of them stop being stubborn and just let him leave his childhood. " Akansh shouted.

Ayaan shoots behind his brother looking at his parents.

" I don't need your money. Did you give me that when I was begging everyone to give me money for college fees. I don't need your single penny. They aren't your kids..

By the time their fight ended. The kids were nowhere in the house.

Akansh pointed his finger at Dakshita but no word came out of his mouth.

" You will regret it. I can write it on paper. They all will be taking daksh as their parents and everything not me not you. He has more of his life in their life since they were born. I hope you regret it like I regret not leaving mom's house earlier." Akansh said with a hurt tone and left the house too.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"START," Daksh said firmly. Kanak reluctantly held her ears and a pout formed on her lips, which she quickly wiped away.

"Eww, I hate doing this disgusting thing," Kanak thought to herself as she slowly sat down, still holding her ears. She avoided looking up, not wanting to feel embarrassed.

As she stood up, Ayaan loudly shouted, "ONE!"

"Don't tease your sister," Akansh scolded Ayaan, glaring at him. But Ayaan continued to give Kanak a teasing look.

"Ayaan, do you need to get your ears checked? Didn't you hear what dad said?" Daksh asked, shifting his gaze to Ayaan.

"Or do you want to join Kanak?" Ayaan immediately shook his head and sat there with a neutral expression.

When Kanak did her second sit up, her mother entered the living area with Rahul and his mother following behind her.

"What did you do, Kanak?" Dakshita asked.

Daksh started telling her everything without even looking at her. His eyes were focused on Kanak, who kept her gaze down, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes.

"Rahul, what are you doing here?" Ayaan asked deliberately. Kanak immediately let go of her ears and looked at them. Rahul was already giving her a death glare.