51

"Aahh!" Kanak let out a painful voice, leaving Rahul confused.

Rahul looked at her, puzzled. He had only been using his finger, so how had he hurt her?

"What's wrong?"

"Take off your damn ring," she said. Rahul made an understanding face and removed his finger from her.

"Sorry," he mumbled as he took it off.

"Who wears this kind of ring? My kitty got hurt," she said, making him chuckle. But soon, he put on a serious expression and sat up.

"Let me take a look," he said. Kanak looked at him, her eyes meeting Rahul's lustful gaze.

She bit her lips and slowly opened her legs.

Rahul dipped his head and planted a kiss on her inner thighs.

"Are we actually going to do it? I shouldn't say that, but I'm a bit scared," she whispered. Rahul looked up at her for a second before kissing her center.

And just like that, their blissful night began.

In the middle of the night, they both lay in each other's embrace. Kanak was laying over him, not minding their lack of clothes.

"We actually did it," Kanak whispered calmly, listening to his heartbeat.

"You liked it?" Rahul asked. Kanak shook her head and pecked his chest area one more time.

"I love it. We should do it more frequently. And the way your dick is touching my meow, I feel like doing it again."

Rahul brought down his palm over her butt, using a little force.

"Use a filter."

"Rahul, how can I use a filter in this? This is a dick only. What am I supposed to call it? Don't talk nonsense... Will you accept my request?" she asked, giving him puppy eyes.

He nodded while caressing her hair.

"Sit down," she said. Rahul stood up from the bed and put on his shorts.

"Let's get cleaned first. And what was the black dot on your hairy area?" he asked in a serious tone. She gave him a look and held his hand, pulling him to sit beside her.

"I thought we were just having sex. I didn't know you were noticing these petty things," she mumbled.

"I do notice every little thing about you. And I'm sure that was an ingrown hair."
"I didn't know you were so observant, Rahul," she muttered.

"I notice everything about you. And I'm pretty sure that was an ingrown hair. Let's go take a quick shower. You need to freshen up. Let me know if you're too tired. I'll bring you some clothes and clean you 'meow' in your language. " he said, chuckling and shaking his head

"I'm not that tired, but you didn't listen to my request."

"What is it? Tell me," he asked softly as she snuggled into his chest and whispered.

"Spank me."

He looked down at Kanak, who was avoiding eye contact.

"I hate that these eight months have made my Knu shy. You weren't shy before. But let's get cleaned up first. Then we can think about your wish," he teased, picking her up.

"I can't let my princess walk. And I know you showered a few hours ago, so we'll be quick. Let's go to the bathroom. First, you use the toilet. Then we'll wash up. After that, we can cuddle and talk all night," he said, leading her into the bathroom.