Head Spin

*Theres a small part with sexual touching and tension, skips this chapter is you don't wanna read it*

———

Yunho

"They do this thing, I saw it in class! Do the thing! Do the thing!" Wooyoung howls as he falls back onto San, everyone staring at Mingi and I confused as we make our way to our feet. Sticking our foreheads together, spinning around. Wooyoung continues to laugh, clapping as cooing and laughter is heard throughout the practice room. "See, I told you guys, it's so cute! My Yungi heart, I'm gonna die" he yells clutching his chest. "What the hell is Yungi?" Jongho asks confused as he throws pieces of balled up paper at Wooyoung, one hitting him in the forehead. "Ya! Stop it, it's Yunho and Mingis ship name, doesn't Yeosang tell you anything?" Rolling his eyes as I look to Mingi confused now. "We have a ship name?" He asks, shrugging I plop down onto the couch, Mingi instantly sitting next to me and starts playing with the string of my sweatpants.

"Wait Yeo, why didn't you tell me?!" Jongho asks smacking the boys shoulder lightly, confusion written all over Yeosangs face as he looks around. "I'm a good listener because I'm not actually listening, how would I know any of this." He asks rubbing his shoulder as Seonghwa pulls up his sleeve making sure he's okay. He's such a mom I swear, he always feels the need to check on us over the smallest things. Soon they are all yelling as Seonghwa tries to get them under control, Wooyoung and Sans attention turning to him to pick at him instead of chasing Yeosang and Jongho around. Before long Hongjoong is up shoeing them away from Seonghwa who looks completely overwhelmed and like he was fighting for his life moments before.

"How about we all go hangout at Hongjoongs house today? His parents are out of town so we can play some games and just chill out." Seonghwa says in hopes of wrangling the two hyperactive boys as they'd turned their attention back to messing with Jongho and Yeosang. Trying to give them both a kiss on the cheek,as the two aren't big fans of skinship at all. Which is hard to believe sometimes as they are found always touching each other in some way, shape or form. Everyone quickly grabbing their things as we make our way out of the practice room.

———

After showering everyone sits in Hongjoongs living room, in little groups as chaos is heard through the house. "I'm a bad bitch, you just need to open your eyes a little and actually take me in." Wooyoung complains gesturing to himself, Seonghwa and Yeosang side eyeing him as I laugh covering my face. "I think you need to self reflect a bit." Yeosang says nonchalantly as Wooyoungs mouth falls open. "Sannie~! I'm a bad bitch right?" He whines, San instantly agreeing as doesn't shift more of his attention from the game. "See told you guys, you are all just blind." He huffs. Jongho, Hongjoong and San are off to the side playing board games as San and Jongho argue making Hongjoong laughing as he tries to calm them and break them apart. Honestly seeing all them like this warms my heart more than I can put into words. I look over to Mingi as he sits watching the others next to me, "You okay?" Poking his cheek to get his attention. He smiles to me as he looks over, his dimple becoming visible warming my heart that much more.

"Yeah I'm okay, I was just thinking about how I've never had anything like this before. I hope it can last a long time." Leaning his head on my shoulder as he wraps his arms around my waist. I pull my arm out of the hug and lightly rub his back, "I hope we can be like this until we are old and married." Snuggling deeper into my shoulder as I look down at him, patting his hair as I take in my friends once more. "I get it, I'm thankful for you all everyday, and don't worry we'll always be here with you. Even when we are old and gray, I will always support and be an energy to keep you happy."