All Mine (unedited)

———

Yunho

"You need to calm down, it's not that serious" Hongjoong laughs, "it's okay to panic some but this is a bit much I think." As I pace back and forth in Hongjoongs living room, honestly I've been pacing so long I'm surprised I haven't walked a hole in his floor at this point. I run my hands through my hair for what feels like the hundredth time, I can't seem to calm myself though I know there's nothing to really worry about. "I honestly have no clue why I'm freaking out, if he says no I'd be completely surprised. Plus I'd probably die of embarrassment, so if you no longer see me you know why." I nervously chuckle, Seonghwa staring at me like I'm stupid before speaking. "Stop preparing for the worst, you are gonna get nervous and not ask then, focus on how you feel instead of if he rejects you."

"Whatever, I gotta head out guys, thanks for helping me, I appreciate it." Running to the door to slip my shoes on once I've seen the time, I had to meet with Mingi in 10 minutes and that's about as much time it takes to get home and I still had to change. Running home was my only option at this point, by time I make it home I run quickly to my room grabbing clothes and quickly jumping into the shower. Washing my body of the sweat from the run, jumping out of the shower I quickly get dressed making my way down to the living room. Mingi is in a black leather jacket, with a black v neck and black jeans, with his usual abundance of jewelry as he is sat on the living room couch tapping away on his phone. "Finally ready to go?" He asks making his way to his feet, I nod slipping on my shoes, grabbing the keys from the hook by the door. "Wait we are taking the car?" A smile breaking out across my face as I look to him, "Yup, I've got a lot planned so I figured the car would be best."

We soon make it out to the car driving to the cafe they always go to, which also happened to be the cafe they first hung out at. The boy who I used to find so mysterious standing before me, now just seen as a sassy princess. The thought putting a smile on my face as I turn towards the cafe, "what are you smiling about?" Mingi asks making his way beside me looking to the cafe. "It's crazy a few months ago you were this complete mystery to me, I brought you here to get closer to you. Little did I know that I'd do anything to figure you out, and once I did-" I cut myself off, looking to him as he looks at me with eyes of adoration. "Once you did what?" He asks confused why I stopped, I shook my head smiling. "Nothing, let's go inside, I just wanted to visit some places with you today. Come on." I start walking confidently ahead, tripping a bit, skipping on one foot I spin around looking to him. A laugh escaping his lips as he watched, I just give him a little wave and stand up straight laughing as I grab the door handle pulling it open. We make our way inside going to our usual table, ordering as we sit and talk.

"What was with the spontaneous outing, and why are we all dressed up?" He asks an eyebrow quirked at me, seems like the leather blazer, black turtleneck and slacks I picked and making him dress up as well kinda gave some of my plan away. "Do you want me to be honest or make up an excuse?" I laugh nervously, "preferably the truth so I know how to act and don't embarrass myself." Yeah, no doubt he has caught on now, I look to him taking a deep breath. "How would you feel if I told you this was a date?" My anxiety peeking as I wait for his reaction, after a bit of him staring at me a smile breaks across his face. "I knew it, seemed suspicious that no one was with us and we were dressing up. What exactly do you have planned?" He asks leaning back into the booth, "Now that you'll have to wait for." He smiles at me sheepishly as I wiggle my finger in a 'no no' manner at him, looking away as he spins his cup a bit "sorry I've just never been on a date so I'm excited for this, I'm just glad it's with you." A smile never leaving my face as I look to him, "I'm glad it's me too."

I'm glad I'm the first and I hope I'm the last as well.

———

"Where are we?" He asks as he looks at the cute hole in the wall restaurant in front of us. "It's actually where my dad proposed to my mom,-" he looks to me shocked, "no its not that Min, it's just my moms favorite restaurant so I wanted to bring you here so it was somewhere special to us as well." I laugh at the stunned boy ahead of me, grabbing his hand as I pull him towards the door. It's a quaint and comfortable place, though it's definitely a one you have to dress up for, so I'm glad I decided we should dress up like my mom said. I take a good look around as we are seated, there's fairy lights strung throughout, the room is softly lit as couples eat around us. "Thank you for this." Mingi says pulling my attention, he's not looking up from his menu but his cheeks are completely red. I can tell it took a lot for him to say it, which makes me laugh to myself lightly.