Ideal(unedited)

My heart beat echoes through my ears as his lips hovered mine, his breath fanning my face as I teasingly move towards him a bit before leaning back once more. Heavy breathing being the only thing heard as we hold lust filled eye contact, temptation at our fingertips as his bottom lip grazes mine. The only thing keeping me in control of myself was me squeezing my nails into my palm behind my back. "I'm not that easy Min, was just seeing how affected you would be." I smile as my eyes drop to his lips, Mingi backing up a bit as his tongue darts out to wet them once again. A smirk making its way to his lips as he captured his bottom lips between his teeth as he steps back. Clicking his tongue as he eyes me up and down, jaw slack as he huffs a chuckle slipping out as he realizes the situation, "I'd believe that if you didn't struggle to say that and weren't wearing my ring still Yun, but I'll play your little game." He says lowly, backing out of the recording booth as Hongjoong sticks his head inside.

"He almost done?" Hongjoong asks, a look of confusion on his face as he watches Mingi walk out of the booth. "Yeah, we just had to fix his mic, give us about 5 for the last bit to be re-recorded." Mingi smiles dropping down as Hongjoong nods closing the door, my eyes never leaving the mysterious blonde. A shaky breath escapes its way out of my lungs that I never knew I was holding, releasing my clutched fist as I take in the crescent shapes in my palm. "Good relax, you gotta work a little bit more." He winks leaning back as his gaze shifts from me to the screen. "Now run back the last part and we are done for now." The glow making him look enchanting, shaking my head I look back to my lines. Closing my eyes as I get back in the headspace and think of anything other than what just happened between us. I don't know if I want to play into this or if it'll just hurt me in the long run, he's definitely figured out he's got me in the palm of his hand. Closing my eyes, I inhale deeply before letting out a shaky breath. Nodding as I look to Mingi signaling I'm finally ready to finish my recording, it's not long before we are finished up and I find my way to the couch. Settling down as he brings in Wooyoung to do his parts, blushing at the compliments Wooyoung sends after requesting to hear my parts so we can blend together perfectly. My mind wondering as their recording session begins and my eyes settle on the blonde who eagerly works with no distractions, in a trance in his own little world.

This little game we played will have to wait, it's messing with my head more than I'd like to admit and I need to stay focused. Things like this never go as planned, this industry, this pressure, our status and our culture were all things that would put pressure on the situation at hand. Though I've felt ready for this opportunity for a long time, now that it's a possibility all our battles we'll face are coming to the forefront of my mind. It's not a confirmed reality that we have anything but I can't help where my mind leads me as I watch him work with the others. Shaking my head to free me of my thoughts I pull my phone out opening my socials to distract myself. The conversation in the room dying down each time someone would go into the booth, everyone's attention tuned in on the occupant. Besides mine, which rests on an article that's been released making my breath hitch in my throat.

'IDOL JEONG YUNHO AND PRODUCER SONG MINGI SPOTTED ON POSSIBLE DATE'

My heart dropping further as I open the article, talks of our past in high school, the dance class, relationship and rumors of untrue allegations arise in the article. My head is spinning as my attention snaps to the one person I can look to for help in this situation. Clearing my throat I stand and tap Hongjoongs shoulder as I nervously fidget with the ring on my hand. Spinning it incessantly as he turns to me. "Joong, I need to talk to you immediately." I say quiet, trying not to pull everyone's attention though I know it won't be long before everyone's well aware and management calls. Looking at me curiously he nods motioning to the door, telling everyone we'd be right back. Walking out he closes the door quietly behind us, turning to me. My voice is caught in my throat and my hands are shaking erratically, not knowing what else to do I just hand him my phone. The article half swiped through, and still minutes after being posted. My breathing becoming labored as I sit trying to formulate any plan of escaping this situation, or finding a resolve. Coming up short with every possibility, nothing seeming like it could work. The article though having true aspects was mostly lies, would I be looked down on for this? Would Mingi be a casualty to all this? Would I be able to let this go unaddressed and it be swept under the rug? Who they make me do a press release? It's not long before Hongjoong says pulling me from my thoughts.