Chaotic State of Affairs(unedited)

*Im so sorry about the long break, work and home renovations got in the way of updates. I'm not sure how good this chapter will be but the next few after will be good. Trust.*

Party at Hongjoong and Hwas house

Music rings in my ears as laughter and yelling erupts around me, the buzzing and tingling feeling making me a giggly mess as I take it all in. Mingi standing beside me chanting the song as he points to Wooyoung who is singing into an empty soju bottle living without a care in the world. San is flushed laughing as he watches, Yeosang is sat swaying with Wooyoung as he sings. It's not long before the other boys make their way to us, Hongjoong slowly sipping followed by a drunken Seonghwa who was trying to keep up with Jongho with his drinking, sadly not gonna happen, though I applaud him for trying. The group quickly forming back into one as we all begin singing and goofing off together.

"Oh my god Mingi, stop" I scream as he begins dancing to GENTO on the table "please, for the love of god, wear underwear, I think we all know what your special spot looks like" Wooyoung yell giggles covering his eyes and screaming. San laughing pulling Wooyoung head into his chest, his other hand covering his eyes. My attention completely engaged in Mingis movements, "This is fine I'm fine." I say lightly, more to myself than anyone else. My pulse increasing as I take in the carefree boy, watching his muscles contract and relax. Yeosang covering his eyes smacks my chest, "You are gross Yunho keep it in your pants and get your man off the table please. I'm gonna be scarred."

"It's giving aspiring daddy and no ambition all in one, it's kinda hot" Wooyoung says as I begin pulling Mingi from the table, "I can't believe you just said that, I'm not aspiring daddy." Mingi complains pulling his arm from my grasp to point at Wooyoung. "Really? That's all you are gonna focus on? He called you hot Mingi." Yeosang says smacking his forehead as Mingi looks down at them, a blank look on his face. "Well, I already knew that. That's why I didn't comment." Mingi says, quickly making his way down taking a seat on my lap, wrapping his arm around my neck as he continues to bicker with Wooyoung.

"You guys fuckin suck" Jongho complains as he takes another shot after losing another round in the game, "the fuck" San says arching his eyebrow as he stares at the upset boy who slams down the shot glass. "In like a good way" Jongho says laughing as everyone stares at him. "I'm not sure if that's a gay joke or if it's still an insult but I'll leave it." Wooyoung says taking a sip of his drink as San lightly smacks his chest.

_____

"I don't usually see you at parties I'm surprised you showed up." Yeonjun yells over the music blasting through the room. Looking over I nod a bit, throwing empty cups on the counter into the trash next to me. "Yeah it's not really my thing, I like small gathering more. Makes it easier to be personal with my friends but a party every once in a while is fine." Running my hands through my hair as I look over to him. He's leaned against the counter, ankles crossed as he takes another swig of his drink. "Maybe we'll hangout outside of a party then, I need more friends on the dance team. Most of them are too threatened by me so they refuse to befriend me." He laughs dryly, a flash of pain evident as he takes another sip.

"I get it, just keep trying they'll eventually learn it's not needed, you can help them on the long run. Trust me, I've been there, but it'll all change eventually I was in the same boat." I say lightly patting his shoulder as I leaned on the counter next to him. Looking over to see Mingi having a conversation with San, Woo and Bang Chan, a smile making its way to my lips as I watch him loudly laugh and jump around. His shy side completely gone with the help of alcohol, though I wish he could be himself around them, then they'd understand why I was so in love. A throat clear next to me pulls me back to reality, my attention settling on the smaller boy next to me who has a look of amusement on his face. "You are lovestruck, and it's so evident. You two look good together, I can't lie I thought you were cute, but seeing you two together made me realize that I had to open up myself." A blush crept across my face as I look away.