Chapter 149: Came back!

The Xiongnu were roughly divided into three parts, with the Chanyu in the middle. King Xian of the left governed the eastern region of the Xiongnu, and King Xian of the right governed the western region of the Xiongnu. Among them, King Zuoxian is also the next successor of the Huns, with a status like a prince. *

The left and right virtuous kings are usually the descendants of Shan Yu. The current left and right virtuous kings are the two sons of Huyanhuntu.

Chu Hechao once told Yuan Li about the relationship between princes and nobles in the Xiongnu royal court, and Yuan Li remembered it clearly.

King Zuo Xian was the second son of Huyan Huntu. He was the child of Huyan Huntu and the daughter of General You, and he was from a high family background. King Youxian was the eldest son of Huyanhuntu. He was inferior to King Zuoxian because he was inferior to his younger brother in birth.

But King Youxian did not hate his younger brother, and was also afraid of Huyan Huntu. Because his father was too busy and did not discipline him since he was a child, King Youxian developed a cowardly character.

After being named the Righteous Queen, he happily led his people to the west.

Huyanhuntu kept in mind his father's shortcomings of favoring his sons, so he never favored any of his children. Especially after the eldest son and the second son became the left and right kings respectively, he was stricter and more defensive about these two sons than the other sons. Huyanhuntu even ordered the left and right kings not to take a step near the royal court without incident, to prevent them from getting involved with the royal court. All the forces in the royal court colluded to covet the Shan Yu's position.

If my father gives this order, the wise kings will naturally obey it. King Zuo Xian may have been unwilling to do so, but King Youxian couldn't bear to miss Shu after leaving the royal court. He hid in the west and lived a stable life. He never returned to the royal court unless ordered by Huyan Huntu.

In this crisis, when he didn't know who the Hun cavalry on the opposite side belonged to, it was safest for Yuanli to use the name of King Youxian, because there was a high probability that they would not encounter King Youxian's people, and the Huns on the opposite side were There is a high probability that people have never seen anyone from King Youxian.

The heavy rain covered many sounds, and also covered the figures of Yuan Li and others.

The guide was infected by Yuan Li's calmness and boldly shouted these words.

The Hun cavalry stopped moving forward and asked another question.

The guide quickly said: "He is asking King Youxian why he sent us here."

Yuan Li had already thought of the reason, "Tell them: King Youxian heard about the recent disputes on the grassland, so he sent us to the royal court to inquire."

The guide said exactly what he said. The leader of the Hun cavalry opposite turned his head and said a few words to the left and right, as if thinking about whether what they said was right.

Jiang Chai's heart was about to jump into his throat, and his hands were pounding and he couldn't tell whether it was rain or sweat.

After a while, the other side shouted something again and turned around to continue patrolling.

The guide's strength was drained from his body and he fell limply on his horse. "He told us not to stay here any longer."

Yuan Li exhaled a breath of hot breath, "Let's go."

After that, they walked more and more carefully. It was difficult to draw terrain maps on rainy days, so they spent more time in order to understand the terrain in detail.