Chapter 11: I'm afraid he's more than that.

After being captured by the general

Author: Wang Sanshan

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang Coins for free] [Complain]

Chapter 11

  Yuan Li washed off the blood on his body and changed into a clean and tidy set of clothes.

  He was very calm during the whole process.

  In this world, if you want to survive, if you want to gain a firm foothold step by step and achieve your goals, you have to kill people. It

  was just a few people who were seriously injured. Their screams and blood were not enough to shake Yuan Li's will.

  In the afternoon, Yuan Li prepared to go back to the county magistrate's mansion with Chu Hechao.

  Before leaving, he called Wang Er in front of him and asked, "Your friends are seriously injured. Even if they get treatment, they will die of blood loss. Will you blame me for this?"

  Wang Er's heart tightened, and he quickly clasped his fists to express his loyalty, "What are you talking about, young master? I, Wang Er, know right from wrong. They are ungrateful first. I don't have such disloyal friends. It's not a pity for them to die."

  Yuan Li looked at him scrutinizingly.

  Under his gaze, Wang Er actually broke out in fine beads of sweat, and his palms became slippery because of nervousness. This feeling was even more uneasy than when he intercepted the dog official's property.

  After a moment, Yuan Li retracted his gaze, raised his lips and smiled, "Wang Er, you are loyal and brave, and you have a chivalrous heart. I am missing a knowledgeable person like you. I wonder if you are willing to follow me?"

  Wang Er was stunned, and then he was overjoyed. All the tension just now was washed away by joy. He suppressed his joy and said calmly, "Of course I am willing to follow you, sir."

  Yuan Li immediately asked the steward to send a horse, a set of black armor, and a box of gold, silver and jewelry. He gave all these things to Wang Er generously.

  Among these three things, the most common ones are gold, silver and jewelry. Horses and black armor are not common. Horses are important strategic materials and will not be touched by civilians. Black armor is even more precious. This is iron armor, which is extremely rare. Yuan Li prepared for many years to get a channel to buy horses, but now he only has 20 horses and five sets of black armor.

  Wang Er's face flushed with excitement. He was flattered, but also ashamed, "Sir, I don't know how to ride a horse."

  Yuan Li looked at Lin Tian.

  Lin Tian held the reins of the horse, controlled the horse and taught Wang Er to get on the horse. Wang Er sat on the horse and was led around. He gradually got used to the feeling of riding a horse. Looking down, he saw that his companions below were looking at him with envy or jealousy. Wang Er slowly felt excited and proud.

  Yuan Li smiled at this scene, and suddenly seemed to realize something. He turned his head and looked at Chu Hechao's eyes.

  Chu Hechao pulled his lips, "Sister-in-law is generous."

  Only elite troops and officers in the army can wear black armor, but Yuan Li gave it to a person who can't even ride a horse.

  Yuan Li smiled at him gently, his lips were rosy, the corners of his eyes curved slightly for a moment, and then he turned his head.