Chapter 60: Comedians joking

Chapter 60

After returning to the dining hall, the Yuanlou brothers were almost done eating.

Seeing Yuanli bringing an unfamiliar man over, they subconsciously looked at Chu Hechao a few more times. They felt that the man in front of them was very tall and mighty, handsome, and had an extraordinary aura.

The two brothers were a little restrained, "Who is this?"

"This is the Northern Frontier General Chu Hechao Chu Ciye. He hasn't had dinner yet, so he came to have dinner with us." Yuanli smiled and introduced them to each other.

Chu Hechao nodded to the two of them casually, lifted his robe and sat in the empty seat.

He was very calm, but the Yuanlou and Yuandan brothers gasped.

Chu Hechao? !

This man turned out to be Chu Hechao!

The two brothers looked at each other, their chests pounding. They didn't expect that one day they would be able to meet the general who was called the God of War of the Northern Zhou Dynasty. They quickly stood up and saluted Chu Hechao, "I greet the general."

Chu Hechao nodded and said lightly, "Sit down."

The two men sat down stiffly.

Yuan Dan had admired Chu Hechao since he was a teenager. Whenever he heard about Chu Hechao's achievements, his blood would boil. He often thought about going to the battlefield to kill enemies like Chu Hechao. However, when Chu Hechao really appeared in front of him, he was a little afraid of the general's momentum. He wanted to speak but didn't dare to say much. He was so nervous that he couldn't sit still.

Yuan Li noticed his look and joked, "Do you want the general to sign for you?"

"Signature?" Yuan Dan was puzzled. "What is a signature?"

His expression was too confused, coupled with the two patches of highland red on his face, Yuan Li was inexplicably poked at the funny point, and laughed so hard that he bent over, buried his head under the table, and only left one hand to wave vigorously at Yuan Dan.

The others looked at each other, not knowing what he was laughing at.

Chu Hechao twitched the corner of his mouth and lifted him up, "Eat well." Yuan Li stood up

with a red face. He took his bowl and chopsticks in front of Chu Hechao, stretched out his hand to pick out a piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth.

After watching how he ate, Chu Hechao followed suit and took a bite. As soon as he took a bite, he raised his eyebrows. Not bad.

But his appetite was not very good at this time. No matter how good the taste was, it was bland in his mouth. Chu Hechao moved a few chopsticks lazily, picked up a glass of water and drank it all.

Yuanli watched him finish drinking and said silently: "This is my water."

"Cough cough cough," the general coughed loudly, "Yours?!"

Yuanli nodded and said generously: "It doesn't matter, just drink it."

Chu Hechao pushed the cup away as if he had touched something dirty.

Yuanli stared at him: "Are you disliking me?"

Chu Hechao lowered his eyes and laughed, "Sister-in-law, you and I need to be more cautious about uncle and sister-in-law."

He hadn't called Yuanli "sister-in-law" for a long time. Now that he called her, Yuanli was a little overwhelmed.

By the time he reacted, Chu Hechao had continued to eat and drink without saying a word.