Chapter 47: Chicken and Potato Stew

Chapter 47

Yuanli never expected that when he pushed the door open, he would see Chu Hechao naked.

The man had been fighting on the battlefield for many years, exposed to the wind and sun, and had developed a strong body. The water drops on his body had not been wiped off yet, and they slid down his full chest, over his well-defined abdominal muscles, and sank into his mermaid line.

Yuanli's eyes couldn't help but look down.

A big bird was sleeping in the lush forest. Yuanli quickly looked away, shocked in his heart. Just one look showed how lustful Chu Hechao was.

In fact, it was not the first time that Yuanli saw Chu Hechao taking a bath. In midsummer, he also encountered Chu Hechao and others bathing at night, but it was very dark at that time, and Yuanli knew not to look at anything inappropriate, so he only looked at the scars on Chu Hechao's body.

There was still a ray of afterglow outside, and candles were lit in the room. Yuanli could really see everything clearly.

Jealous, I can't say. You may be envious, but Yuanli thinks he is okay. The atmosphere was a bit weird, Yuanli deliberately used a nonchalant and calm tone to say: "The general is taking a shower?"

Chu Hechao: "..."

The man's face changed subtly.

Under Yuanli's gaze, he subconsciously took the towel and covered his waist.

After covering, Chu Hechao realized what he had done, his face turned pale, and he wanted to tear the towel off again.

Why did he cover it up?

This is totally unlike what he would do in his daily life.

Yuanli felt a little embarrassed when he saw his reaction. He coughed and retracted his gaze, "I'll go out and wait for the general."

He lowered his eyes and looked at the ground, as if he didn't dare to look at Chu Hechao, and was about to close the door and leave.

Yuan Li was about to leave, and Chu Hechao should have breathed a sigh of relief, but seeing Yuan Li's behavior, he didn't know why he suddenly felt a sense of depression in his heart, which made Chu Hechao frown, and even blurted out some words without thinking: "Why, are you leaving after watching?"

Yuan Li was stunned. At this moment of stunned, the man who was far away next to the bathtub strode over with a sullen face, dragged Yuan Li into the house, and closed the door heavily. When Yuan Li reacted, he was already leaning against the wooden door, blocked in the house.

He didn't know what Chu Hechao wanted to do, but his peripheral vision accidentally caught a glimpse of Chu Hechao's hands.

This was the first time Yuan Li saw Chu Hechao's hands after taking off his cowhide gloves, and his eyes paused.

Chu Hechao's palms were large, his fingers were unusually slender, his joints were distinct, and each one was strong. If you only look at the bones, this is definitely a pair of beautiful hands, and when wielding a knife or a gun, it will definitely show full of might and handsomeness.

But in the palms of these hands, there is an ugly burn that melts the skin.

The burns extended from the palms to both sides of the backs of the hands, and even spread to the five fingers of the right hand. The burn marks caused the skin and flesh to burst. The burns have now healed, but deep red scars have been left.

It also made them into a pair of ugly hands.

So ugly that once they were taken out, they might scare children to tears.