Chapter 184: Zen position building momentum

The next day, the emperor found Yuan Li and excitedly offered to give him the Zen position.

"..." Yuan Li was also caught off guard.

Even though Yuan Li had already guessed it, he didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Seeing the emperor being so proactive and excited, Yuan Li was speechless.

Naturally, he kept declining, but the more he declined, the more insistent the emperor became, wishing he could abdicate immediately to Yuan Li.

He must abdicate, but not now. Having reached the last step, Yuan Li must remain calm. He must ensure that nothing goes wrong and make all preparations before preparing the Zen position with the emperor.

Yuanli sent Kong Ran to stay to rectify the Yangzhou navy, and ordered He Lang to lead 30,000 soldiers to station in Yangzhou. He also asked Zhou Gongdan to stay and govern Yangzhou temporarily as the governor of Yangzhou.

After all the ministers had adapted to their new positions, Yuanli was ready to return to Youzhou.

Before setting off, Yuanli felt that it would be a pity not to experience the ancient coastal customs after finally making a trip to the south, so he took his boyfriend and his subordinates to the beach with a wave of his hand to catch up on the team building.

The guys suddenly went crazy with joy.

When Yuan Li said he was going to catch the sea, everyone was extremely excited, and some people ran over carrying fishing nets and pots and bowls.

Chu Hechao also found a hemp rope and tied it around his and Yuan Li's waists.

Yuan Li shook the hemp rope and asked curiously: "What are you doing with this?"

Chu Hechao bent over and tied a knot neatly, "Look at how thin you are now. I'm afraid that a wave will take you away."

Yuan Li said "Oh" and looked down at his cold jawline, "Aren't you afraid of being swept away by the waves with me?"

Chu Hechao was happy and grinned, "What kind of wave can sweep me along with it?"

Yuan Li retorted: "If the wave rolls up, the house will be swept away."

Chu Hechao's mouth twitched, and he grabbed the hemp rope around Yuan Li's waist to leave, "Okay, according to what you said, we don't have to play today."

Yuan Li quickly pulled the rope and said anxiously, "But it's calm today, there will never be such a big wave!"

Only then did Chu Hechao stop his hand and said with a smile: "Do you still dare to talk to your beloved brother?"

Yuan Li trembled, "I got goosebumps."

Chu Hechao smiled but said: "Then press it down. If it doesn't go away, brother, I'll kiss it for you."

Yuan Li surrendered and admitted defeat.

Everyone was playing their own thing, and no one disturbed Yuan Li and Chu Hechao. The two of them were led by a thick rope and walked leisurely on the beach on the sea.

After taking a few steps, Yuan Li stopped. Chu Hechao asked: "What's wrong?"

"My shoes are soaked," Yuan Li frowned. "The hem of my clothes is also dirty. I want to take off my shoes."

Chu Hechao sighed, squatted on the ground, took off his shoes and rolled up his trousers and clothes, "Yuanli, how will you live without me?"

Yuan Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He originally wanted to do it himself, but seeing Chu Hechao working hard and not complaining, looking like "his daughter-in-law loves herself", he remained silent and enjoyed the general's service openly.