Chapter 14: Sudden change

After being captured by the general

Author: Wang Sanshan

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang Coins for free] [Complain]

Chapter 14

  Ouyang Ting was one of the three officials in charge of water conservancy projects, city defense construction, and palace construction. He was also a great scholar of the time. Not only was he a great scholar, but he was also a famous general of the Northern Zhou Dynasty. He had pacified the war in the south. He was a man who served the country and the people, and was both civil and military. However, he rarely accepted disciples.

  It was precisely because he rarely accepted disciples that Yuan Li had never thought of becoming Ouyang Ting's disciple.

  But at this moment, Ouyang Ting stroked his beard and laughed, "Zhang Liangdong, you are right."

  Then, he stared at Yuan Li with lightning eyes and asked, "Yuan Lang, are you willing to take me as your master?"

  Of course Yuan Li was willing!

  Although Ouyang Ting had led troops before, he had no military power in his hands now, only the empty title of the three officials. Yuan Li's worship of him as a teacher and worship of Zhang Liangdong as a teacher had the same effect. Yuan Li was overjoyed and immediately performed the worship ceremony with a clear voice, "Disciple greets the teacher!"

  Ouyang Ting smiled with deep wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, and hurriedly helped Yuan Li up. He hadn't been so happy for a long time. Zhang Liangdong and Zhan Qibo also congratulated him, "Congratulations to Lord Ouyang for accepting a good apprentice."

  "Lord Ouyang and Yuan Lang have a strong master-disciple relationship. He can even bring an apprentice home just by drinking a glass of wine in the Taiwei Mansion," Zhan Qibo joked, "Look, Lord Taiwei's face has turned green."

  Zhang Liangdong smiled bitterly, feeling very sorry.

  But compared to him, Ouyang Ting is indeed more suitable to be Yuanli's teacher. Zhang Liangdong thought with emotion that he and Yuanli were a little short of fate after all.

  Yuanli stood up from the ground with a smile on his face. At this time, the system in his mind also rang.

  [The Encyclopedia System of Everything has been activated. The apprenticeship task has been completed and the rewards have been issued. Please explore on your own. ]

  [Task: Enter the government. ]

  [Reward: Cotton. 】

  Thinking that today he not only had a powerful teacher, but also learned the method of refining white sugar, Yuan Li couldn't help showing some excitement, and his previous calm and confident appearance when talking about the battlefield faded away one by one.

  Ouyang Ting couldn't help but smile, "Li'er, you will come to my house from tomorrow. I will teach you well. Don't run away from the battlefield."

  Yuan Li's expression changed, and he said firmly: "Teacher, don't worry, I will go on time."

  Ouyang Ting nodded with relief, and suddenly coughed, "Li'er, this sand table..."

  Chu Hechao suddenly clapped his hands and said to the two guards of the Yuan family: "Why don't you put away the sand table?"

  His tone was too strong, and the two guards subconsciously obeyed his orders, stepped forward to draw out the water in the sand table, lifted the sand table and put it in the box.