Chapter I - Genesis

[Short Prologue]

Have you ever wondered how the structures are built? To a small igloo with a secret chamber, to a giant woodland mansion. Wait, wait, wait, before you comment, "Well, Minecraft generates structures by code, and how can a civilization build those structures?" Yes, I know.

The story begins with you, the person who looks at the monitor and is about to play some Minecraft and create a new world. As you click the Create the World button, you wait for it to complete, but inside the loading screen, A universe in your new Minecraft world is created, and time moves slowly.

As the universe progresses, Humans emerge, but not your typical NPC. They're master builders, yet in this period, they're still learning the basics of how to survive.

[Prologue]

We start with the first arc of the story, The Beginning Arc. As time passes, there are five kingdoms, but let's focus on this kingdom and look at this person.

This is Stark. A mischievous boy who loves stealing lives in the kingdom of King Alexander.

Stark: Haha! I have enough food for the winter!

Guards: Get back here!

Stark has always been a pretty bad boy. As the guards chase him. He jumps from building to building and places blocks at the sides of walls to parkour.

Guards: We know how to capture you, kid!

Stark: Oh yeah? What are you going to do about that?

Stark suddenly stops by a wall of guards and can't find a way to escape. Then, the guards arrested him.

Guard 1: It looks like we caught you now, kiddo!

Stark: I am not a kid! I'm fourteen years old!

The guards laugh as Stark is full of anger. Then, Stark sighs and gives up.

Stark: Just put me in prison.

Guard 2: No, we're going to put you in front of the king and confess to him. You have been breaking the law a lot, kid. Now come on and move.

The guards cuffed Stark's hands and brought him to the throne room of the castle, where King Alexander sat on his throne.

King Alexander: Ah, yes, it's Stark again. You've been troubling my kingdom, kid.

Guard: Should we execute him, sire?

Unlike the other four kings, King Alexander is a very humble king and has advanced knowledge of Minecraft. He always says no to execution, but rather, he gives them a chance.

King Alexander: No, he's just a kid trying to survive. I will give him a chance, but there is a catch. Guards, take him with me.

The king's guards carry Stark and follow King Alexander. Suddenly, the king opens a secret door, and Stark seems surprised.

Stark: Whoa!

King Alexander: Leave the two of us alone, guards. There's something I need to do with him.

Guard: But sire, we

King Alexander: Silence.

Guards: Yes, your majesty. We will leave.

The guards uncuffed Stark, and they left. King Alexander and Stark both enter the hallway and talk while they walk.

Stark: What kind of door did you build? It's like Redstone, but the blocks are moving.

King Alexander: It is Redstone, Stark. Its technology is advanced. It has pistons, repeaters, comparators, and observer blocks.

Stark: I don't know what those kinds of blocks are, but they sound cool!

After they talked while walking through the hallway, They finally arrived at the lab.

Stark: You have a lab? And why did you bring me here in the first place?

King Alexander: You see, I've been watching you, Stark. Every time you steal something, you craft it into something unknown to us. I saw you steal one of my diamonds, then turn it into tools. Why do you turn that precious jewel into a tool?

Stark: Well, I just experiment and see if it works. I track it in my crafting recipe book.

King Alexander: Okay, what I'm saying is that. Stark, I want you to help me.

Stark: Then what is your request?

King Alexander: I want you to become a royal scientist, Stark.

Stark: What's the return?

King Alexander: I'll erase your criminal records, and I'll give you a room in the palace to stay in, but don't go into any rooms of the palace except yours unless I call you.

Stark: Fine by me, Your Majesty. So, what kind of experiment should we do?

King Alexander: You see, I'm building a portal to another dimension.

Stark: What!? That is not real, sir! It's just fiction!

King Alexander: I know it may sound crazy, but look at this grimoire I found while my army and I fought other nations. Most of the pages are ripped but look at it.

Stark looks at the damaged grimoire.

Stark: Hmm, then we will try our best, Your Majesty.

They both start building the portal, experimenting with what kind of blocks to use as a frame and what key to open the portal.

Stark: Let's start this four-by-three block obsidian frame, sire.

King Alexander nods and starts to spark a light by using flint and steel, and unknown particles appear, but they fail.

King Alexander: We seem to have found the correct materials to build, but I don't know what the size is.

As they experiment more and more. From days to weeks to months to years. They finally finished the portal, and the portal opened.

King Alexander: Looks like we've finally finished it, Stark.

Stark: Wait, sire! Don't go in yet! We don't know what could be on the other side.

King Alexander: You're right, Stark.

Stark: And what was the reason we built this portal again?

King Alexander: You see, Stark. We're trying to find ways to explore the other side. Maybe we could use it as a safe place for evacuating the people and using and studying the unknown resources. Yet, we still don't know what could be on the other side of the portal.

Stark: Any ideas, sire?

King Alexander: Stark, I want you to buy ten live pigs at the butcher shop, and here's the gold to pay for the butcher.

Stark agreed to the king's request and bought ten live pigs. Then he brought it down to the lab.

Stark: So, what are we going to do with them?

King Alexander: To put them on the other side. If we send these pigs through this portal, After that, we go in and evaluate the chances of survival.

Stark: Fine by me, I guess.

They both sent the first pig and so on until they sent all ten pigs into the portal.

King Alexander: We wait for the effects to happen in a week. In the meantime, my son and his hero party will arrive next week.

Stark: That would be delightful, your majesty. We should celebrate your son's arrival, including his party of heroes.

King Alexander and Stark left the lab and waited for the pigs who were in the portal to take effects to the other side. The king told the news that his son would come back and celebrate his arrival, including his party of heroes.

To be continued.