001

𓏲

                                                𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                                          CHAPTER ONE
                                        ─── THE VANISHING GLASS

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephews on the front step, but Privet Drive would change practically nothing

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephews on the front step, but Privet Drive would change practically nothing. The sun was rising behind the closed curtains in the Dursley family's small room, the walls almost completely filled with pictures and pictures of something that looked like a small ball, Dudley Dursley when he was still small.

But he was no longer a baby, and now the photographs showed a large, blond boy riding his first bicycle, on a roundabout at the fair, playing a computer game with his father, being hugged and kissed by his mother. There was no sign in the room that there were any other boys living in the house.

Yet Harry and Charlus Potter were still there, asleep at the moment, but not for long. Their  Aunt Petunia was awake and it was her shrill voice which made the first noise of the day. "Up! Get up! Now!"

Petunia knocked on the door, which scared Harry and Charlus who almost jumped out of bed. The younger Potter putted the glasses on his eyes as their aunt rapped on the door again. "Up!"! she screeched.

Charlus and Harry  heard Petunia's heavy footsteps leave the small room and head towards the kitchen. The woman picked up the frying pan and placed it on the stove while  Charlus rolled on to his back and tried to remember the dream he had been having. It had been a good one. There had been a flying motorbike in it. He had a funny feeling he'd had the same dream before.

"I was dreaming that night." He said to his twin brother after they had both wished each other a good morning. "What was it with?" Harry asked his brother with a raised eyebrow. "It was a flying motorcycle." " I had the same dream." replied Harry with a smile. 

Charlus had a look of surprise on his face, but before he could say anything back, Petunia returned towards the small room under the stairs and knocked on the door again. "Are you up yet?" she demanded from them. "Almost." Harry and Charlus answered her at the same time, to which they looked at each other before they smirked. It was their twin thing.