004

𓏲

                                          𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                                    CHAPTER FOUR
                                      ─── THE DIAGON ALLEY

After spending a night at a hut to rest up, the half-giant got on his  motorcycle as the three  young wizards  got in a sidecar

After spending a night at a hut to rest up, the half-giant got on his  motorcycle as the three young wizards got in a sidecar. "Are you ready?" Hargid asked as he started the engine. The Potter twins and Alistair nodded, and the vehicle took off with a loud hum. However, instead of riding down the road like any other motorcycle, it took off with a large whoosh and  the four  of them were off into the daylight. 

Charlus couldn't sleep the night before because the memories of the last day, good or bad, clouded his mind. He was grateful to be away from the Dursleys, but even though he wouldn't admit it to anyone, he was scared. He was afraid that he would be the worst in the class and of making friends.

The both things scared him,but he was also looking forward to this new world. He was pulled from his thoughts, as Hagrid gave him a little pat on the back to tell him to get up and follow. Charlus groggily got out of the sidecar and caught up with Harry and Alistair.

"Still got your letters,boys?" Hagrid asked the three young boys as he walked behind them. Charlus smiled a little mischievously as he ran his hand  through his hair. "I think mine is a little dented." he admitted to them.

Unlike his brother, Harry took the parchment envelope out of his pocket, it was perfectly fine and his twin sighed. "No problem,Charlus. You're in the same year, so you have the same list of materials." Hagrid explained him. " This list has everything you will need."

Charlus and Alistair moved closer to Harry , who at that moment unfolded a second piece of paper, which he hadn't noticed the night before. "First year's students will require three sets of plain work robes.. one wand?" Harry began to read aloud before he looked questioningly at Hagrid."Essential bit of equipment." He explained them.

Harry nodded understandingly and looked back down at the letter. "One pair of dragon hide gloves." "Dragon?" Charlus asked, his eyes shining with admiration. " Do they mean from a real dragon?" "Well they don't mean a penguin, do they?" Alistair replied with a short laugh.