014

𓏲

                                        𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                           CHAPTER FOURTEEN
                                    ─── END OF THE YEAR

៹♡                                           CHAPTER FOURTEEN                                    ─── END OF THE YEAR

Charlus woke up an hour later than Harry. Blinking light greeted him as he opened his eyes again. When he blinked a few times, the light brown-haired boy realized that he was lying on a bed in the hospital wing.

Charlus pushed himself up and looked to the bed beside him to see Harry putting on his round glasses. In front of them, he saw a table that looked like a market stall full of presents and candy from several people. He smiled widely at the sight in front of them.

Charlus and Harry looked towards the hospital door when they heard footsteps and saw Dumbledore come in with a smile and approach their beds. "Good afternoon, Charlus,Harry." he greeted the two boys.

Charlus and Harry stared at the professor for a few seconds before they looked back at the table with the presents and candy. "Ah. Tokens from your admirers." Dumbledore said, beaming.

"Admirers?" the two boys asked at the same time, and looked at the older man  in confusion. "What happened down at the dungeons is between you two and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret. So naturally, the whole school knows." he explained to them and the boys smiled slightly.

"Ah, I see that your friend Ronald has saved you trouble of opening your chocolate frogs." Dumbledore remarked with a small smile as he glanced over at the empty chocolate frog boxes which were scattered on the table.

 "Ron was here? Is he all right?" Harry asked with a mixture of concern and hope in his voice. "What about Hermione and Alistair?" "Fine." he assured the two boys. "They're all just fine."

The two boys smiled with relief when they heard that their friends were all right, but they stopped smiling when they remembered something.

"What happened to the stone?" Charlus asked. "Relax, my boy." the older man began to answer him. "The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around."