021

𓏲

                                            𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                            CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
   ─── THE POLYJUICE POTION & THE VERY SECRET DIARY

By the time the holidays came around, there was almost a stampede to book seats on the Hogwarts Express so that students could go home for Christmas

By the time the holidays came around, there was almost a stampede to book seats on the Hogwarts Express so that students could go home for Christmas. Everyone had become immensely panicked since the double attack on Justin and Sir Nicholas.

As the snow fell and majority of the students had been taken to the train by carriage, Harry, Charlus, Hermione,Alistair and Ron all sat in a nearly empty Great Hall for Christmas dinner. Charlus sat between Alistair and Harry while Ron and Hermione sat on the opposite side of the table. It was the first holiday where they were all together. Not to mention, the Polyjuice Potion was complete.

Charlus looked around the Great Hall, which looked magnificent ,and spoke sarcastically, "At this rate, we'll be the only ones left. Us, the Malfoys, Crabbe,Goyle, Nott and Zabini. Oh, what a jolly holiday it's going to be."

Harry, Alistair and Ron laughed at Charlus' comment, while Hermione looked around nervously to make sure no one was around to hear what she was going to explain next. "Everything has been set." she said to them. "We just need a bit of who you're changing into."

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry replied without hesitation as Ron groaned in disgust. It was obvious that he wasn't excited about turning into one of Draco Malfoy's inept goons. "Charlus and I are changing into Zabini and Nott." Alistair added, to which Charlus nodded in agreement.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe, Goyle, Zabini and Nott can't burst in on us while were interrogating Malfoy." Hermione continued. Ron frowned. "How?" he asked her.

"I've got it all figured out," the bushy haired girl explained to the boys. She reached into her robes and took out two cupcakes, which she carefully placed on the table, "I filled these with a simple sleeping draught. Simple, but powerful. All you have to do is make sure Crabbe and Goyle find them. You know how greedy they are, they're bound to eat them. " "What about Zabini and Nott?" the boy with glasses asked. "I'm pretty sure they're not gonna be fooled as easily as Crabbe and Goyle."