008

𓏲

                                             𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                                        CHAPTER EIGHT
                                      ─── THREE HEADS,ONE BODY

At three-thirty that afternoon, Charlus, Alistair and the other Slytherins hurried down the front steps into the grounds for  their first flying lesson

At three-thirty that afternoon, Charlus, Alistair and the other Slytherins hurried down the front steps into the grounds for  their first flying lesson. It was a clear, breezy day and the grass
rippled under their feet as they marched down the sloping lawns towards a smooth lawn on the opposite side of the grounds to the Forbidden Forest, whose trees were swaying darkly in the distance.

The Slytherin people had arrived first and soon after the Gryffindor students arrived, the Slytherins had about twenty brooms arranged in rows on the floor. Their teacher, Madam Hooch, arrived. She had short, grey hair and yellow eyes like a hawk.  "Good afternoon class." Madame Hooch spoke as she walked down the middle gap in between the students. 

"Good afternoon Madame Hooch." The Gryffindor and Slytherin sides greeted their broom flying teacher at the same time. "Welcome to your first flying lesson. " The woman welcomed them into the lesson with a smile, but then she looked at them expectantly.

"Well, what are you all waiting for?" she barked. "Everyone stand by a broomstick. Come on, hurry up." Charlus was excited and soon did what the teacher asked. Then he looked in front of him and saw the Gryffindors. Harry was in front of him. They made eye contact and he looked away quickly, glancing at the Malfoys. "Stick out your right hand over your broom."  called Madam Hooch at the front. "and say, 'Up!'" "UP!" Everyone shouted.

Charlus' broom jumped straight into his hand at once, and the same with Harry, but they were two of the few that did. Charlus even smiled victoriously at this fantastic act. Hermione's had simply rolled over on the ground, Neville's hadn't moved at all and Alistair's began to spin on itself, almost hitting his feet. "With feeling!" yelled Madam Hooch.

"UP!" shouted Ron, so loudly that there was a high chance people from the castle heard him. And the broom did certainly go up, just not exactly where he wanted it to go. It hit him right in the nose, making him cry out in pain.