010

𓏲

                                   𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                                 CHAPTER TEN
                             ─── SLYTHERIN'S THRONE

៹♡                                                 CHAPTER TEN                             ─── SLYTHERIN'S THRONE

The Morning dawned very bright and cold. The Great Hall was full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the cheerful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match. Today was Charlus and Harry's first Quidditch match.

Ron was quick to scarf down all the breakfast foods that the table had to offer. The other three, however, opted for small things. Hermione ate oatmeal, Charlus ate a a piece of bacon and Alistair ate a yogurt and an apple, and Harry? Well, he  flipped a piece of bacon on his plate with his fork, although it didn't seem like he was going to eat it. He appeared to have fallen into his thoughts as he stared into his plate.

"Come on mate. " Alistair encouraged Harry from where he sat in front of him on the breakfast table. "Take a bit of toast, go on." "Alistair is right, Harry." Hermione agreed with the slytherin boy. "You and Charlus are going to need your strength today. "

Ron nodded in agreement before Harry shook his head.  "I'm not hungry." he insisted, although Charlus knew he was lying. He was hungry, but the nerves were making him unable to eat. "Well then if you're not gonna eat-" Charlus began to say before he stole the piece of bacon off his brother's plate and put it in his mouth. '-why let beautiful, juicy bacon go to waste."

Harry smiled at him amusement until just then when a voice coming from behind the Potter twins had now joined the conversation. "Good luck today, Potters. " the voice said and the boys turned around to be met with Professor's Snape's scowl, and Charlus instantly rolled his eyes. "Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you." Snape continued with a painfully obvious fake smile.  "Even if you have to play against each other."

 Harry and Charlus said nothing. And the long-haired professor left  the Great Hall. The boy with the glasses watched him intently before he turned back to his friends and his twin brother. "He's limping. " Charlus turned around again, to take a look at Snape as he walked away. It was true, he wasn't walking as usual. "That explains the blood."