015

𓏲

                                                𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                                        CHAPTER FIFTEEN
                          ─── DOBBY'S WARNING & GREAT ESCAPE

៹♡                                                        CHAPTER FIFTEEN                          ─── DOBBY'S WARNING & GREAT ESCAPE

The summer of 1991 seemed to be slow and boring for Charlus Potter. Throughout July, he and his brother missed their best friends, Ron Weasley, Alistair Black, and Hermione Granger. They, however, didn't seem to be missing them at all. None of them had written to them all summer. Charlus was even more bummed that Hermione hadn't at least sent her anything.

And they couldn't write them letters either, because Uncle Vernon had locked Hedwig and Phoenix in their cages to prevent them from sending messages to anyone in the wizarding world.

The only good thing about it was that they hadn't told their relatives that they couldn't use magic outside of Hogwarts. They knew it was only their terror that either of them might turn them all into dung beetles that stopped them from locking them in the cupboard under the stairs.

Besides, Uncle Vernon had installed a connecting door between Charlus and Harry's room in the house. This door was the only way to get back and forth between the two rooms without having to enter the hallway first. The idea behind this was that Harry and Charlus could communicate with each other and visit each other without disturbing the rest of the family or having to walk through the house unnecessarily.

One evening, when Charlus was in his room with Harry, both of them sat at his desk, which was in front of the double-sized window, and looked through the photo album that Hagrid had given them at the end of their first year.

As the oldest Potter turned the first page, they saw the moving photo of themselves when they were babies and their parents. They really wished they knew them. Switching to the next page, they saw the next moving photo. It showed themselves, Ron, Hermione and Alistair laughing at something Hagrid said when he took the photo.