006

𓏲

                                                    𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                                             CHAPTER SIX
                                    ───  THE FIRST POTTER IN SLYTHERIN

៹♡                                                             CHAPTER SIX                                     ───  THE FIRST POTTER IN SLYTHERIN

"I think we'd better follow Hermione's advice and change our clothes." Charlus said about five minutes after Hermione had left their compartment. The others agreed and in just under fifteen minutes all four were changed. 

Harry helped his twin brother knot his tie, as Charlus seemed to have a little difficulty with it, even though he was amazingly skilled with his fingers , and in the end he managed it even though it wasn't perfect.

The train slowed right down and finally stopped. People pushed their way towards the door and out on to a tiny, dark platform. Charlus felt the cold night air hitting his skin, which made him shiver. Then a lamp came bobbing over the heads of the students and Charlus heard a familiar voice: "Firs'-years! Firs'-years over here! All right there, Harry,Charlus?" Hagrid's big hairy face beamed over the sea of heads. "C'mon, follow me – any more firs'-years? Mind yer step, now! Firs'-years follow me!"

Slipping and stumbling, they followed Hagrid down what seemed to be a steep, narrow path. It was so dark either side of them that Harry and Charlus thought there must be thick trees there. Nobody spoke much. Neville, the boy who kept losing his toad, sniffed once or twice.

"Yeh'll get yer firs' sight o' Hogwarts in a second." Hagrid called over his shoulder. "Just round this bend here." Charlus, who was next to Ron, Harry and Alistair, looked at them and gave a sideways smile, eager to see the famous castle.

"What do you think Hogwarts is like?" Charlus asked with a wry smile, but before they could answer, Hagrid shouted that no more than four people could fit in a boat. He pointed to a fleet of small  boats lying in the water on the shore. Harry and Charlus were followed into their boat by Ron and Alistair.  "Everyone in?" shouted Hagrid, who had a boat to himself. "Right then – FORWARD!"