005

𓏲

                                         𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                                    CHAPTER FIVE
─── THE JOURNEY FROM PLATFORM NINE AND THREE-QUARTERS

៹♡                                                    CHAPTER  FIVE                                      ─── THE JOURNEY FROM PLATFORM NINE AND THREE-QUARTERS

The month of August had come and gone before anyone noticed. Charlus and Harry kept in contact with Alistair while they had to spend their last month with the Dursley's. Dudley was now so scared of Harry  and Charlus he wouldn't stay in the same room, while Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon didn't shut Harry und Charlus in their cupboard, force they to do anything or shout at they– in fact, they didn't speak to them at all. Half-terrified, half-furious, they acted as though any chair with Harry and Charlus in it was empty. Although this was an improvement in many ways, it did become a bit depressing after a while.

Throughout August, Charlus kept to his room, with his new owl for company. He had decided to call him Phoenix,  after a Fantastic Beast he had found in Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them. He sometimes lay on his bed and read his new books, which he found very fascinating, or did something with Harry, who called his owl Hedwig, a name he had found in A History of Magic, or he wrote Alistair again.

Phoenix swooping in and out of the open window as he pleased. It was lucky that Aunt Petunia didn't come in to hoover any more, because Phoenix  kept bringing back dead mice.  Every night before he went to sleep, Charlus ticked off another day on the piece of paper he had pinned to the wall, counting down to September the first.

When the month of September came around, Alistair had made it known to Charlus and Harry that he would meet them at the Hogwarts Express at the station. So they asked their uncle and aunt if they could drive them there. After a long discussion, they both agreed.

With that, the boys ran up to their rooms and got changed quickly because they didn't want to go to the station in their wizard robes - they would change on the train. Charlus was wearing black pants, a dark blue sweater and a black hooded jacket that had a zipper, while Harry was wearing gray-green pants, a gray t-shirt and a blue and white plaid shirt that was too big for him.