020

𓏲

                                              𓏲 . THE BOY WHO LIVED . .៹♡
                                                   CHAPTER TWENTY
                   ─── THE DUELING CLUB & ANOTHER ATTACK

៹♡                                                   CHAPTER TWENTY                   ─── THE DUELING CLUB & ANOTHER ATTACK

The next morning Charlus had been released from hospital. The bones in his arm had grown back completely thanks to Madame Pomfrey.

Once he was able to talk to his brother and friends again, he met up with them in the girl's bathroom on the second floor to begin the brewing process of the Polyjuice Potion.

He told them about Collin Creevey being petrified and everything Dobby had told him - or hadn't told him. Harry,Alistair, Hermione and Ron listened with their mouths open.

"Again?" Harry asked in disbelief. "You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" "That's what Dobby told me," Charlus answered him.  "I even heard Dumbledore say it, so it must be true."

Ron, who leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest while the other four sat on the floor, spoke up in regards, "Of course! Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must've opened it when he was at school here. And now he's taught Draco how to do it."

"Maybe," Hermione said as she mixed a few more ingredients in the cauldron, "We'll have to wait for the polyjuice potion to know for sure."

Charlus and Harry nodded in agreement as Alistair asked the girl,"Enlighten me. Why we are brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of the girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught? "

"No," the bushy-haired girl quickly replied  as she mixed another ingredient in the cauldron, "No one ever comes in here."  "Why?" the two Gryffindor boys and the two Slytherin boys asked at the same time.

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione said and shrugged her shoulders as if it was no big deal. "Who?" Ron asked her, puzzled. Hermione swallowed as she shifted her gaze to the ghost that was right behind Ron,"Moaning Myrtle."

"Who's Moaning Myrt—" The red-haired boy cut himself off with a brief shriek as suddenly a ghostly Ravenclaw girl with glasses and pigtails appeared in front of him.