Chapter 7 Friends Or Not

Yin Yunyang was stunned when he asked that “What do you mean boy? Have you met me before? When? Where?”
     Tang Xilong saw the surprise on her face and shook his head “Sorry you're not the one I am looking for, my mistake. Sorry for bothering you Elder Yin”
     Tang Xilong took Tang Xie'er and went to the side of the condor
     Yin Yunyang watched them move away but felt like she knew the boy who spoke then she thought ‘Why would he ask such a question, I haven't been out of the sect since that incident or could he be... ? No it's not possible, Ah Xu is dead and I confirmed that with my own eyes so he can't be her since Ah Xu is a girl and this guy is obviously not a girl. Oh I failed her”
     Tang Xie'er asked “Xi Hehe, that woman is a devilkin like us, does that mean she's family?”
     Tang Xilong shook his head “No, I am your only family and you are my only family. You are not to talk or answer to anyone else except me, okay?”
     Tang Xie'er nodded “Understood Xi Gege”
     Tang Xilong patted his head “It's good to have such an obedient younger brother like you with me”

     Then two people came over to Tang Xilong and one of them said “Excuse me, please can you sit over here?”
     Without even looking back, Tang Xilong answered “Must you sit here? If you must then please don't”
     The one who first spoke said “Am sorry but the other spaces are close to the gossipers and we don't wanna be involved in their talks. This side is relatively quiet and we promise not to disturb you”
     Tang Xilong said as he turned around “Then go sit with the elder then”
     The person said “We're scared of her aura, she's a devilkin and we've never been around a devilkin before talk less of a pretty strong one like her”
     When Tang Xilong saw who he was speaking with, he almost fell off if Tang Xie'er hadn't caught him in time ‘Ahh what sort of shitty thing is this? Why are these girls talking to me for freak's sake!’
     Chen Fuxiu frowned when she saw him space out “Hey, dude, we only wanna sit. And we are even being polite to ask-”
     But before she could finish her sentence, Tang Xilong grabbed Tang Xie'er and went to sit by Elder Yin's side

     Yin Yunyang was surprised “Oh you're here again?”
     Tang Xilong said “We're just here to sit not talk, Elder Yin”
     Yin Yunyang pouted “You're pretty rude boy, coming and going as you please”
     Tang Xilong closed his eyes and rested his head on Tang Xie'er's lap “Am sorry but I wasn't raised to have manners, throw me off or deal with it, am sleepy. Xie'er wake me when we get there”
     Tang Xie'er nodded “Yes, Xi Gege”
     Yin Yunyang laughed “You're pretty smug. Fine I'll just have to deal with it”

     Chen Fuxiu wanted to stomp her feet but Zhen Subai stopped her “We're on a sensitive condor, if you stomp your feet on her angrily. She might let out a sonic cry and sound attacks are literally your weakness”
     Chen Fuxiu scoffed “Fine I won't stomp but that guy's just too rude”
     Zhen Subai sat down while saying “Everyone has a reason for their actions so we shouldn't judge a book by its cover. We must face everything calmly with a rational mind or we will get into useless fights with those who aren't worth our time”
     Chen Fuxiu sat down too with a snort “Fine then, I'll be the bigger person and act like nothing happened”
     Zhen Subai smiled as she swung her legs back and forth
     Chen Fuxiu then spoke up “But you can't be all tolerating everytime. Sometimes you have to use violence to let others know that you aren't a pushover”
     Zhen Subai replied “Hnn, I know that's what you're for Ah Xiu. You're the brawn and am the brain, we go just right!”

     After half a day of flight, The condor stopped right above an island then landed at the foot of a mountain in between a multitude of trees so one of them asked “Ehnn why did we stop here, this isn't the All The Way Sect”
     Yin Yunyang turned to face everyone while kicking Tang Xilong slightly but no one noticed that except four people, Tang Xilong, Tang Xie'er, Chen Fuxiu and Ying Tingting
     Chen Fuxiu rolled her eyes and thought ‘Heh, good for him’
     Ying Tingting wondered ‘Who is this guy sleeping that Yin Yunyang didn't kick him off the condor but slightly shook him awake with her foot, they must be close’
     Tang Xilong sat up but didn't stand up like the rest and since Tang Xilong didn't stand up, Tang Xie'er didn't either
     Yin Yunyang didn't mind and said “So now it's time for all of you to go through a little test, get past the mountains and you'll reach All The Way Sect. You only have seven days now get off my bird”
     Everyone was shocked but before anyone could ask a question, Yin Yunyang released her aura and chased everyone off the bird but two didn't run
     Yin Yunyang looked at them “My aura didn't affect you two?”
     Tang Xilong dusted his clothes as he stood up “Guess am special. Come on Xie'er let's go”