Chapter 32 The More The Merrier

Tang Xiaomi looked at the wolf pups sleeping in their arms and said “So cute”
     Tang Xiaomi pointed at the one in Ruan Yueping's arms “Does it have a name?”
     Ruan Yueping nodded “Shuai”
     Tang Xiaomi stretched out her arms gleefully “Can I carry it?”
     Ruan Yueping smiled and gave Shuai to her as she caressed it “It's so small and soft”
     Ruan Yueping replied “Newborn”
     Tang Xiaomi said with glee “Awwn”

     Tang Xiaomi took the Shuai to show Wei Xiangmi but he backed up in fear
     Tang Xi'an asked “Xiangmi, are you afraid of wolves?”
     Wei Xiangmi nodded with tears in his eyes as he hugged Tang Xie'er “A big black wolf bit me when I was younger!”
     Lian Jiayi wanted to ask where Tang Xie'er came from but Xia Qianyu shushed him

     Tang Xilong wanted to go to Ning Caiyu then Qing Shulin stopped him and whispered “You should be careful with your words cause it seems like your Caiyu's upset since he hasn't spoken since morning. You should probably let him be for a minute before you two talk though”
     Tang Xilong nodded and gave two necklaces to Tang Xiaomi “Here, I got this for you and Caiyu, go give him one”
     Tang Xiaomi gave Shuai back to Ruan Yueping as she took the necklaces to Ning Caiyu and handed one to him “Yu Gege, take, Xi Gege said to give you”

     Everyone thought he wouldn't answer but then he smiled at her and received it “Thank you, Xiaomi. Should I help you put yours on?”
     Tang Xiaomi nodded gladly “Then I'll help you put yours on”
     Ning Caiyu smiled softly as he wore the necklace for her and Tang Xiaomi wore his own for him “Yay! Yu Gege, we're matching!

     Qing Shulin patted Tang Xilong's shoulder “Way to use the kid”
     Tang Xilong smiled wryly then went to Ning Caiyu while Tang Xiaomi went to show off her necklace to the others “Caiyu, can we talk in private?”
     Ning Caiyu didn't answer him as he walked deeper into the tunnel then Tang Xilong followed him

     Ruan Yueping watched the two go in away from the others then a hand waved in front of him which startled him
     Xia Qianyu asked “You're Ruan Yuebing, right?”
     Ruan Yueping shook his head and Ruan Yuebing leaned against her brother “I'm Yuebing, what about you?”
     Xia Qianyu said “Let me introduce everyone to you”

     He pointed at Lian Jiayi who was helping Tang Xi'an prepare the meat “That's Lian Jiayi, don't be fooled by his look, he's a devilkin”
     Ruan Yuebing said in surprise “Oh wow but his hair is so white, ohh even his eyelashes. I almost thought he was an immortal”
     Xia Qianyu laughed “Jiayi, she thought you were an immortal”
     Lian Jiayi scoffed “Who would wanna be those fake faces”
     Lian Jiayi suddenly remembered someone and he hurriedly apologized to him “Shulin Ge, I am so sorry. My mouth was just running carelessly, I-I wasn't referring to-”
     Qing Shulin smacked his head “Shut up”

     Xia Qianyu pointed at Qing Shulin “And the immortal himself, Qing Shulin. Xilong's older brother”
     Ruan Yueping glanced at Qing Shulin with curiousity. Qing Shulin felt a gaze on him and he stared back at Ruan Yueping who immediately looked away ‘Hmm, this twin boy seems a bit off like I can't quite put a finger on it. He's like a reserved version of Ning Caiyu just not as pretty though’
     Ruan Yuebing said with shock “He's Xilong's brother? But they're two different races”

     Xia Qianyu chuckled “Wait till you hear about Xilong's siblings”
     Xia Qianyu pointed at Wei Xiangmi who was playing with Tang Xiaomi “Don't be fooled by his height or his playfulness. He's fourteen and a devilkin royalty”
     Ruan Yuebing was surprised “Oh my, first time seeing a devilkin prince”
     Xia Qianyu proudly said “He's not the only prince we have here. The guy who just followed Xilong in, He's is Ning Caiyu, a prince of the mortal realm”
     Ruan Yuebing tilted her head “Oh really but I've never seen him before”