Chapter 16 Roommates

Yin Yunyang's eyes welled up with tears “Am so sorry, Ah Xu. I thought you had died that day s-so..”
     Ning Caiyu looked at Tang Xilong as he was torn between hatred and pain. Hatred for evil sorcerers and pain for Tang Xilong's past. He turned to Yin Yunyang with anger and cut her off “So you didn't bother looking for him??”
     Yin Yunyang covered her face in guilt “Am so sorry”

     Tang Xilong folded his arms “Okay that's enough about my past. I guess you've said everything that's important and I don't wanna hear about it anymore. Firstly, stop calling me Ah Xu, my name is Tang Xilong not Cang Renming or Ah Xu. Secondly, even though we're related I will not call you Aunt. Thirdly, never mention my parents in front of me again and changed back to your other form already”
     Yin Yunyang and Ning Caiyu were surprised then Yin Yunyang asked “Why?”
     Tang Xilong stood up and banged the table in anger “Don't You Dare Ask Me That!!”
     Yin Yunyang wiped the tears in her eyes and transformed back “Then let me take you in as my disciple?”

     Tang Xilong rejected her without a thought then she looked towards Ning Caiyu who was still feeling confused with himself and didn't notice her looking at him. So she nudged him and Tang Xilong saw that
     Tang Xilong squinted his eyes and grinned “If you take Ning Caiyu as your disciple then I'll be your disciple also”
     Yin Yunyang nodded instantly “Okay! Ah Yu, will you be my disciple?”
     Ning Caiyu looked at Tang Xilong then at her and looked down deep in thought
     Tang Xilong smirked ’Although I don't know why Caiyu hates evil sorcerers but he definitely won't accept and I won't have to be tied down by having a master or whatnot even though she is technically my aunt with all the story blah blah she just told us both. She didn't seem to be lying and although I wanna know more about my past, I don't wanna bring it up in front of Caiyu anymore so for now I'll just act like I dislike her or something then I'll bring the matter up later when Caiyu isn't around’

     Ning Caiyu looked towards Tang Xilong again then took a deep sigh and his confused face became as usual, the shy elegant one with manners “Firstly, just call me Caiyu. Secondly, I'll be your disciple”
     Tang Xilong was shocked while Yin Yunyang was over the moon then he asked “What? Why? I thought you hate her cause... you know... evil sorcerers and whatnot?”
     Ning Caiyu looked at him “She said she turned over a new leaf after realizing how wrong she was. And also, if I hate her, it would mean hating you too cause you also possess a forbidden element and you two are family. And I... look whatever, stop asking questions, we're her disciples now so let's perform the master-discple ceremony”
     Yin Yunyang shook her head and waved her hands at the same time “No no please I beg you, don't do that”

     Tang Xilong shrugged and started walking towards the door “Whatever, I feel so sleepy. Caiyu let's go to the residence”
     Ning Caiyu bowed politely to Yin Yunyang who bowed slightly to him then he ran after Tang Xilong who was already out the door “Hey, Xilong Ge, wait for me”
     Yin Yunyang smiled gleefully as the two went out the door then suddenly she puked blood and a voice came from the shadows “Good girl”

     As Ning Caiyu caught up to me and walked silently behind him while holding his sleeve, Tang Xilong came to realize that although Ning Caiyu was starting to act awkward around him, he definitely didn't hate him like he hated evil sorcerers and pondered if he should tell him about his second element or not
     Then after almost an hour of walking through shortcut cause Ning Caiyu wanted to avoid the other disciples as he didn't want to cause trouble for Tang Xilong, they finally reached East Wing Residence Eight which was where Ning Caiyu and his roommates stayed
     Ning Caiyu explained to Tang Xilong as they entered “Each Residence of East Wing has the least space cause it each has eight rooms. This is the residence where I live with three other people. They are Lian Jiayi, a friend of mine who is very carefree who joined the sect at the same time as me and he is also a devilkin like me. Qing Shulin who isn't around very much and is about to enter the inner court so I heard but he is an immortal. Su Zhuqu doesn't interact with us either and I am probably sure he hates me. He's a beastkin though. We used to be six but when Xian Mumei who is a mortal like me realized she was the only girl among us, she relocated to another residence and the other guy, Ding Ming who is a beastkin entered the inner court a few weeks after I joined the sect. Apparently, when you reach the limit requirement for being an inner disciple, you can just decide to either be one directly by writing a theory exam or joining the end of the year outer court competition which happens a few months before the New Disciple Entrance Competition and come out in the top ten”