Chapter 15 Finally In The Sect

Kun Qiling spoke up “Tang Xilong, come take the test first”
     Tang Xilong was surprised and pointed to himself then Kun Qiling nodded “Come here”
     Ning Caiyu looked at the elder behind Kun Qiling then whispered to the other four “We might split up here. You must quickly take the test and choose East Wing Residence Eight, don't forget. We'll meet up there later”
     Tang Xilong went up and Ning Caiyu followed him before any of the four could ask a question
     Xia Qianyu was puzzled “Why did Prince Ning ask us to go to that place?”
     Tang Xiaomi shrugged “Who knows? We just have to listen to him. After all, after Xi Gege, Yu Gege's the most important person in the family”

     Tang Xilong looked over to Kun Qiling clueless then Ning Caiyu said “You have to place your left hand on the blue one then once you pass, place your right hand on the green one”
     Tang Xilong nodded and did as he was told
     While Tang Xilong was taking the test, Yin Yunyang was surprised to see Ning Caiyu and asked “Ah Yu, what are you doing here? You haven't come to classes for weeks. Where have you been? I even had to ask your obnoxious sister where you had gone to. I saw her yesterday coming from outside the gate fuming and being even more rude to everyone than usual and I thought she had failed to find you”
     Ning Caiyu said “I-i.. err.. the thing is, Elder Yin...”

     Yin Yunyang furrowed her brows “Speak”
     Ning Caiyu shook his head “It's nothing, Elder Yin. I was out on a mission and overexerted myself, if not for Tang Xilong. I would have been long dead by now”
     Tang Xilong who was done came over and  said “I passed the tests”
     Yin Yunyang nodded to Tang Xilong then faced Ning Caiyu again “Are you sure?”
     Ning Caiyu nodded “Yes, Elder Yin, I am”
     Tang Xilong asked puzzled “What are you two talking about? Hope it's not me”
     Ning Caiyu smiled “It is about you”
     Yin Yunyang patted Tang Xilong's shoulder “Thank you for saving him now let's go”
     Ning Caiyu asked “Ehnn? Elder Yin, I know I have to receive punishment now but why is Xilong Ge coming with us? He didn't do anything wrong”
     Before Yin Yunyang could speak, Tang Xilong stood in front of Ning Caiyu “What punishment? Caiyu has not done anything wrong”

     Yin Yunyang rolled her eyes and held the two by the back of their collars then ran so fast into the sect that it felt like they were flying
     Yin Yunyang finally stopped when they got to the top floor of one of the buildings
     Yin Yunyang stretched for a bit “Well, that was pretty exercising”
     Ning Caiyu asked “Why did you bring us to your Alchemy Room, Elder Yin?”
     Tang Xilong asked “What's an Alchemy Room?”
     Before Ning Caiyu could answer him, Yin Yunyang squinted her eyes at him “Why are you asking? You should know it. Learning about the world's occupation is common knowledge to you”

     Tang Xilong replied “What makes you think it's common knowledge for me? I grew up surviving with my own hands. It's here in the sect that I'll finally learn about actual things I need to know as a cultivator”
     Yin Yunyang puzzledly looked at him “Aren't you Ah Xu?”
     Tang Xilong scoffed “And who the heck is that?”
     Yin Yunyang said “Ning Caiyu, go back to your residence first. I want to speak to your friend here for a minute”
     Ning Caiyu nodded and was about to leave then Tang Xilong spoke up “Caiyu, stay”
     Yin Yunyang said with a hard tone “I am going to talk about something that is privy and might be related to you. Do you want him to listen? You don't even know each other!”
     Tang Xilong looked away and folded his arms “What are you getting all serious about? It might not even be related to me and I want him to stay, what's your problem with that?”
     Ning Caiyu widened his eyes and chided him “Xilong Ge, Don't be so rude to Elder Yin, she's a Core Elder. You shouldn't provoke her”
     Yin Yunyang waved her hand “Don't worry about that, Ah Yu. Ah Long can't provoke me. Now onto the real reason I called you here”