Chapter 13 Meeting Friends Again

Tang Xiaomi nodded and went with Tang Xi'an, Tang Xie'er wanted to stay but Tang Xi'an pulled him along “They'll be fine, we can watch over them from far. If we are meant to know what they talk about, System will tell Xiaomi and Xiaomi will tell us”
     Tang Xilong threw three sets of clothes towards them “Change into that and wait”
     Tang Xie'er caught it and looked back one last time before following Tang Xi'an
     Tang Xilong scoffed and muttered to himself as Ning Caiyu struggled to sit up “Why did they go? It's not like there's anything important for us to talk about”
     Ning Caiyu held Tang Xilong's shoulder who shook it off “I know you're upset with me and am sorry, it's just that-”
     Tang Xilong cut him off as he angrily said “Its just that what? You don't wanna burden us and almost died?? Let me tell you, your life belongs to me, I own you and you cannot die unless I let you die whether you like it or not! So you better tell me everything you're afraid of and things that could kill you before you die without me knowing someday!”
     Ning Caiyu nodded “Its just that, it's related to a past of mine and I don't deem it to be important but if you wanna know, I'll tell you, alright?”
     Tang Xilong faced him “Then start talking and stop dawdling”

     Ning Caiyu said “When I was younger, cause I was born with weak meridians, my parents paid little to no attention to me and it was obvious to everyone in the palace so people didn't treat me well including my guards and maidservants so I had to do most things myself since I was able to run which was when I was three. There was a time that some of the servants were bullying me as usual cause no one was around then Si Ge arrived and they immediately started begging for forgiveness cause they know it's death for commoners who mistreat royals no matter how overlooked they are.
     I thought that someone in the family finally cared about me so I smiled but then he pushed me into the water and I couldn't swim.. I kept calling for help but Si Ge just stood there looking at me till I had no strength and drowned. Luckily, I was saved by Er Jie, Ning Muyin and since then I have developed fear of water. Si Ge would often try to bully me but Er Jie would protect me every time she found out but soon, Er Jie had to join a sect when she became of age so she left me with an inner armor to protect me while she wasn't there.
     Only Er Jie truly cared about me but when she left, Wu Ge suddenly became nice to me for no reason but I was happy to have a new friend so I didn't need to use the inner armor Er Jie gave me and I kept it safe in my room but the day after, I woke up to a scattered room and realized I had been drugged to sleep with some weird smelling incense which was placed by my window. I immediately checked where I kept the armor and it was gone.
     I heard voices behind my room and saw Si Ge holding up the armor while smirking at Wu Ge who was injured on the floor. I ran out to block Wu Ge from Si Ge and told him to back off. Then one of Si Ge's guards kicked me hard and I fell unconscious. When I woke up, Wu Ge was crying and apologizing to me and we became closer since that incident.
     Er Jie once came to me in the middle of the night a few months before it was time for me to join a sect and told me that she wasn't able to come meet for a long time because of her mother, the empress. And she told to go for the All The Way Sect specifically cause the Creation Sect she went to was not a place for me”

     Tang Xilong asked with gritted teeth “That Si Ge of yours is Ning Tiandu, the one your dad favors, right?”
     Ning Caiyu nodded as he shivered cause of his wet clothes “Yea, that's him”
     Tang Xilong tightened his fists as he thought ‘That Tiandu Bastard! If I get a chance, I'll-... Ehnn wait, what's come over me, why am I getting angry over such a thing. Is it because I pity him? Yea it's probably that’

*{System: You're starting to see and care for him as a friend. Don't deny it, I don't have the strength to bicker with you right now}

     Tang Xilong didn't reply the system as Ning Caiyu held his hardened fists and he raised his head to look at him as Ning Caiyu said “I told you about my past, what about yours?”
     Tang Xilong removed his hands from Ning Caiyu's hold “There's nothing to say about my past”
     Ning Caiyu blinked his eyes cutely as he pleaded “But I still want to hear it, please?”
     Tang Xilong rolled his eyes “Why are you acting like a girl, fine I'll tell you but first, Mimi! come here!!”
     Tang Xiaomi suddenly appeared out of nowhere and excitedly said “Are you two finally done with your couple's quarrel?”
     Ning Caiyu blushed while Tang Xilong scoffed and wanted to smack Tang Xiaomi's head but she dodged it then Tang Xilong said “Just dry him up before he catches a cold and slows us down again like usual also what do you know about couples, huh. Me and Ning Caiyu are not a couple, get it”
     Tang Xiaomi giggled then gathered her wind element then blew it quick against Ning Caiyu's body but both his hair and clothes became messy so Tang Xiaomi hurriedly said “Yu Gege, sorry, It's my first time using my wind element like that so I didn't control it properly”
     Ning Caiyu waved his hands “No big deal, it's normal, I'll just use this as a chance to fix myself up. I am originally a bit messy”