Chapter 25 Getting To Know Each Other

Ning Caiyu's eyes widened and Tang Xilong had to let him go so he quickly dressed himself before the two came over
     When Tang Xilong saw that Ning Caiyu had dressed up, he licked his lips and closed his eyes
     Ning Caiyu shook him “Xilong Ge, the illusion, the kids are almost here!”
     Tang Xilong snapped back to his senses and cancelled the illusion. Tang Xiaomi's clothes loosened as she fell into Ning Caiyu's arms then gave the fruits to him “Yu Gege, my clothes are big again”
     Wei Xiangmi excitedly handed the fruits in his hand to Tang Xilong “Xi Gege, here!”

     Tang Xilong patted Wei Xiangmi's head and took one “I'll take just one, you eat the rest, am full”
     Wei Xiangmi looked at the three fruits in his hand and nodded “Hnn!”
     Ning Caiyu placed the five fruits Xiaomi gave him and said to her “Go to Xilong Ge, he'll help you fix it”
     Wei Xiangmi sat beside Tang Xilong and happily nibbled on the fruits
     Tang Xiaomi dragged her clothes as she stood in front of Tang Xilong “Xi Gege, since am back to being small, the clothes are bigger”

     Tang Xilong gathered his devil energy and Ning Caiyu stopped him “Even if you cut it to her length, it's still wider than her though”
     Tang Xilong shrugged “She'll have to manage until we get to a city and buy her new clothes”
     Ning Caiyu thought about it and nodded “I guess you're right”
     Tang Xilong used his devil energy to cut the clothes to her knees then the sleeves to her wrists. He tied her belt tighter to hold her clothes to her body
     Tang Xiaomi felt free “Yay!”
     Ning Caiyu gave her a fruit “Xiaomi, eat now”
     Tang Xiaomi sat on his lap and opened her mouth wide “Yu Gege, feed me”
     Ning Caiyu gladly fed her and Wei Xiangmi pouted then looked at Tang Xilong “I wanna be fed too”
     Tang Xilong fed him his own fruit “Happy?”
     Wei Xiangmi excitedly nodded “Hnn!”

     Qing Shulin looked at those four from the bonfire and said “They look like a family”
     Then the others looked at the four then Tang Xie'er and Tang Xi'an nodded
     Xia Qianyu dusted his clothes as he shouted towards them “Okay, time to eat, you guys!”
     Tang Xiaomi raised her hands like a baby “Xi Jie, carry me!”
     Tang Xilong chuckled “You finally remembered your Xi Jie”
     Wei Xiangmi watched as Tang Xi'an came to carry Tang Xiaomi then he looked at Tang Xie'er who was looking over their side and tilted his head
     Tang Xie'er pursed his lips and said “Okay, you too come here”
     Wei Xiangmi happily ran towards him “Xie Gege!”

     Ning Caiyu and Tang Xilong joined the others around the bonfire then Qing Shulin suddenly said “I am a vegetarian”
      Xia Qianyu grinned “Luckily for you, there are only eight plates here”
     Tang Xilong threw the fruits that was in his and Ning Caiyu's hands to Qing Shulin “Here, eat fruits”
     Qing Shulin nodded while everyone had their meal and they had fun chatting with each other about silly things Lian Jiayi got in trouble for at the sect and Xia Qianyu making jokes about it

     Lian Jiayi said to Ning Caiyu who was saying jesting about him “Hey hey, am not the only one who got in trouble here. Ashen face Shulin Ge got into trouble once”
     Xia Qianyu was itching for gossip “Really? Spill already, Jiayi”
     Lian Jiayi glanced at Qing Shulin who wasn't even looking at him which meant he could talk “Ahem so Shulin Ge is basically a cultivation maniac or someone who's just not around so there was this one time he was busy cultivating and lost track of time. He missed one class but it was the strict Elder Meng. Oh Elder Meng was furious and searched for Qing Shulin around the sect only to find him at the roof of the class building where he had the class that day! Of course he only found him after a day of searching so Elder Meng thought Shulin Ge was messing with him just cause he's talented so he sent him to the discipline building to receive twenty lashes for slacking off
     Elder Meng even stayed to watch but Shulin Ge didn't bulge and just laid there like he was asleep which made Elder Meng furious and he said ‘Add thirty more!’ Even so, Shulin Ge didn't bulge still but luckily Elder Yin came just in time or else Elder Meng would have made them lash Shulin Ge till he cried or at least shook a bit”