Chapter 23 Danger

Tang Xilong watched as the immortal laughed and flew away ‘Well that was sickening’
     Tang Xilong used his devil energy to try cut out from inside but that didn't work. He tried his devil Spirit Fire but of course, it didn't work either
     Tang Xilong was worried as he looked at the direction those two left then at the direction the immortal took ‘I have to get out before he gets back’
     Tang Xilong sighed ‘I guess I have to use that move but I hope no one sees me’
     Tang Xilong took a deep breath as he sent his devil energy to his wrists and slit them from inside then he controlled his blood to flow out and burst through the quicksand like a crescent blade but only his hands got out so he had to do it again twice before he could get out fully

     He got out of the quicksand but lost too much blood and fell on his knees ‘Damnit, I lost too much blood getting out of that thing!’

     Tang Xilong quickly stood up and fled as quickly as he could but he fell down many times ‘What level is that guy? Blood is one of the strongest forbidden element and am already in demon master peak stage! I should be able to break through any skill under the seventh level with my blood!’
     Tang Xilong leaned a against a tree as his body lost all energy, he controlled his blood to stop gushing out but it still leaked a bit. He looked at the trail of blood he left as he groaned “Ugh, I need blood fast”

*{System: Hey, the two are in the pond now and don't need my help since that devilkin is a pretty good swimmer. There's a normal beast a kilometer away on her west, can you make it?}

     Tang Xilong gritted his teeth as he dragged his body ‘Just direct me!’
     Tang Xilong spurted blood as he dragged his body for the past five hundred meters ‘Ugh, am losing control.. I don't think I have much blood left’
     Tang Xilong lost consciousness and his blood gushed out of his wrists

*{System: Host! Host! Tang Xilong! Wake up! Damnit, I just finished preparing a blood pill but I can't give him unless he takes it out of the inventory himself. Oh no that weird guy is there now}

     The immortal came back with a grin “Although I didn't get royal blood, those ten were manageable. I should devour this special guy before joining the others in attacking those old bogeys”
     The immortal was shocked as he saw that his quicksand had been broken through, he saw blood all over the vicinity and a trail which lead into the forest
     The immortal grimaced “Oops, I should have devoured him earlier. A beast already feasted on him so gruesome, am much cleaner than that with my prey. Well sadly, I must be off now before he catches me slacking off”
     The immortal flew away from the scene as quickly as he could cause it irked him ‘I need to take a shower once we're done here, geez’

*{System: Good, he's gone, I should tell the others about Tang Xilong, those two have entered the tunnel}

PS. Tang Xiaomi can't hear the system if the system doesn't let her

     When Tang Xiaomi and Wei Xiangmi finally got into the tree, they saw the others and Tang Xiaomi cried out “Xie Gege! Xi Jie! Yu Gege! Qian Ge! Yi Gege!”
     Tang Xi'an rushed to hug Tang Xiaomi as they both cried “You're safe! you're alright!”
     The others came over the Ning Caiyu noticed something and stuttered “W-where's Xilong Ge?”
     Tang Xiaomi was about to speak when Xia Qianyu pointed at Wei Xiangmi “And who's this little girl? He's even shorter than you, Xiaomi, is he a kid?”

*{System: Xiaomi, Xilong's unconscious and it's will be evening in a few hours. Tell Tang Xie'er to send someone strong among you to go get him. Only one person can go! The person he sends should use that finding compass Xilong gave him which he got from Elder Yin to find him}

     Tang Xiaomi suddenly became stiff and said “Xie-Xie Gege, Xi Gege's in trouble and we need to send someone strong to get him also it will be evening soon...”
     The others were in shock when they heard that and before anyone could say something, Qing Shulin who had been reserved and quiet in a corner suddenly stood up and went to Tang Xie'er then stretched his hand out “I'll go get him, don't refuse me, no time to waste”
     Tang Xie'er was surprised by his voluntary action and wanted to give him the compass but stopped “How do I know we can trust you?”